Donald trump talking sense (surprise surprise) Watch

HucktheForde
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

President Trump doesnt seem to be that bad after all.
PrinceHarrys
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thought his winning speech was ok TBH, certainly not the next Hitler like a lot of people are saying..
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This does make me more confident in his leadership. Don't agree about Libya seeing as Qaddafi straight up encouraged Islamic terrorism, but I think he's spot on about Iraq.
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zargabaath)
This does make me more confident in his leadership. Don't agree about Libya seeing as Qaddafi straight up encouraged Islamic terrorism, but I think he's spot on about Iraq.
During his reign, Gadaffi was straight up ****. But once the US invaded, he was willing to work. He personally sent a letter to HRC saying that he is willing to negotiate with America

Posted from TSR Mobile
HucktheForde
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by BobBobson)
During his reign, Gadaffi was straight up ****. But once the US invaded, he was willing to work. He personally sent a letter to HRC saying that he is willing to negotiate with America to start selling oil in USD again

Posted from TSR Mobile
fixed
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
Thought his winning speech was ok TBH, certainly not the next Hitler like a lot of people are saying..
Think it was the first speech he'd made when he'd actually read what was written for him.
Classical Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Think it was the first speech he'd made when he'd actually read what was written for him.
He'll grow tired of that...
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Classical Liberal)
He'll grow tired of that...
Possibly, but a fair amount of the things he's said since Wednesday have actually been fairly "huh, I guess that makes sense", rather than the "well that's bat**** insane" of the campaign.
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Akamega
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)

President Trump doesnt seem to be that bad after all.
Yeah, unsurprisingly a billionaire isn't an idiot. It's becoming increasingly more obvious that he's said a lot of stupid things to win the election, but actually, he's far more realistic about what he needs to do and say to make his presidency successful. I still dislike him and most of his policies.
Unkempt_One
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
Of course Trump's not the next Hitler. The next Hitler will be who gains power next after the left learn absolutely no lessons from Trump's election.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
His way of wording that is long and weird as all hell but yeah it makes sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (97)
18.87%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (327)
63.62%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.67%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed