Turn on thread page Beta

I always initiate conversations with girl watch

Is this bad? I'm texting a girl that I met over tinder and I can tell she is very interested in me but I'm the one that usually starts the conversations over text, though they do end up very good and flirty. I just don't want to feel like i'm the only one carrying this forward and it would be nice for her to start messaging me too but I don't want to stop texting her and then her thinking I've lost interest.

What can I do?

How long have you been in contact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    He needs help SuperHuman98, help him.
    This is not my area of expertise

ReputationRep:
    what has this world come to; go outside fam u need some fresh air etc

ReputationRep:
    Some girls just don't like starting conversations especially if they're the last to answer

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Some girls just don't like starting conversations especially if they're the last to answer
    What if it means they don't like me? I like to be contacted first.

ReputationRep:
    Coming from a girl I sometimes forget to text first. Not out of not being interested but I'm forgetful and sleepy af lol, so maybe she's just busy, but if It bothers you - don't message for a like a day and see if she replies back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if it means they don't like me? I like to be contacted first.
    It probably doesn't

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.