The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 1
I am doing physiology in sept too so i guess i will see you there

what do u mean by pack?

i got an email with a few documents attached and a text off Dr Terry Gleave but thats it. and my place was confirmed months ago cuz im a gap year student
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Ah Terry is great. Top man. One of the better tutors. I only did one module of physiology and I think it was the one i did worse in actually. But thats mainly because I only turned up to a few lectures.
Reply 3
i havnt even been sent an email

when should i have got it???
Reply 4
well the email was just about the halls of residence. It was rules, information and a registration form. So if you are living at home then you wouldn't have been sent the email so dont worry about it.

I havnt been sent anything about my actual course yet, I'm guessing we just get it all during freshers week
Reply 5
Benno11
I am doing physiology in sept too so i guess i will see you there

what do u mean by pack?

i got an email with a few documents attached and a text off Dr Terry Gleave but thats it. and my place was confirmed months ago cuz im a gap year student

You got a text off Terry Gleave?! So jealous, he's a legend.

Your pack should arrive soonish, but if it doesn't just give them an email.

Btw Physiology people, if you're interested in the Biological sciences / Biomedical Sciences society, I'm the president, you can find out more at our website, www.lgos.org/bbs, or just PM me.

Becca xxxxxx
Reply 6
emailed u before becca bout the vounteer work lol :smile:

defo want to join society

see you soon
Reply 7
Haha, thought it might be you! I emailed you back btw. Still waiting for the hospital to email back though! See you in Sept xx
Reply 8
what does the volunteer work involve?

work in a hospital?.

i got my virtual freshers pack by email the other day, i have registered online and got my student email and stuff

just waiting for the 16th, i cant wait to quit my job lol
Reply 9
Yeah, basically - 4 hours a week at the Liverpool Women's hospital hopefully, and I'm going to talk to the Liverpool Royal as well. Search for us on facebook or go to our website!

I can't wait to quit my job either, I'm bored to death!

Latest