Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else will be starting???

Iam staying at home (only 10 minutes away) and will be out during freshers week.

Hope to see you there.

(Just wondering, does anyone know why i havnt been sent my pack from the university yet, when my place has been confirmed?)

ReputationRep:
    I am doing physiology in sept too so i guess i will see you there

what do u mean by pack?

i got an email with a few documents attached and a text off Dr Terry Gleave but thats it. and my place was confirmed months ago cuz im a gap year student

ReputationRep:
    Ah Terry is great. Top man. One of the better tutors. I only did one module of physiology and I think it was the one i did worse in actually. But thats mainly because I only turned up to a few lectures.

ReputationRep:
    i havnt even been sent an email

when should i have got it???

ReputationRep:
    well the email was just about the halls of residence. It was rules, information and a registration form. So if you are living at home then you wouldn't have been sent the email so dont worry about it.

I havnt been sent anything about my actual course yet, I'm guessing we just get it all during freshers week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benno11)
    I am doing physiology in sept too so i guess i will see you there

what do u mean by pack?

i got an email with a few documents attached and a text off Dr Terry Gleave but thats it. and my place was confirmed months ago cuz im a gap year student
    You got a text off Terry Gleave?! So jealous, he's a legend.

Your pack should arrive soonish, but if it doesn't just give them an email.

Btw Physiology people, if you're interested in the Biological sciences / Biomedical Sciences society, I'm the president, you can find out more at our website, www.lgos.org/bbs, or just PM me.

Becca xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    emailed u before becca bout the vounteer work lol

defo want to join society

see you soon

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thought it might be you! I emailed you back btw. Still waiting for the hospital to email back though! See you in Sept xx

ReputationRep:
    what does the volunteer work involve?

work in a hospital?.

i got my virtual freshers pack by email the other day, i have registered online and got my student email and stuff

just waiting for the 16th, i cant wait to quit my job lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, basically - 4 hours a week at the Liverpool Women's hospital hopefully, and I'm going to talk to the Liverpool Royal as well. Search for us on facebook or go to our website!

I can't wait to quit my job either, I'm bored to death!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.