The Student Room Group

mocks advice

hey, i've got my mocks coming up in a few weeks i would like some advice for aqa science and edexcel history, like i'm not asking for the question just topics that you should thing i need to study, it would be great help!
Original post by girlpower12
hey, i've got my mocks coming up in a few weeks i would like some advice for aqa science and edexcel history, like i'm not asking for the question just topics that you should thing i need to study, it would be great help!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/

Check out this website for the stuff you should revise for your science. However, i'm not too sure about history as i'm doing AQA not Edexcel. Have you done medicine through time at all?
Reply 2
Original post by EternalKiss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/

Check out this website for the stuff you should revise for your science. However, i'm not too sure about history as i'm doing AQA not Edexcel. Have you done medicine through time at all?

thankyou but i just needs the topics to revise i'm not going stress my self learning everything by heart for like 17 units and make myself crazy , i just want to learn stuff that comes up in the exam, don't want to go crazy to learn stuff that doesn't even come up in the exam. i'm not a superhuman with a super brain
not angry at you just exam boards and school

also did you do aqa science ?
Reply 3
and yes i did all of medicine through time
thankyou but i just needs the topics to revise i'm not going stress my self learning everything by heart for like 17 units and make myself crazy , i just want to learn stuff that comes up in the exam, don't want to go crazy to learn stuff that doesn't even come up in the exam. i'm not a superhuman with a super brain
not angry at you just exam boards and school

also did you do aqa science ?

Yeah, im doing AQA science. I'm sorry i misread your question. I'm not too sure what is going to come up on the exam though as my teachers haven't said anything about the topics as of yet. Maybe ask your teachers for a revision list of some sort?
Reply 5
Original post by EternalKiss
Yeah, im doing AQA science. I'm sorry i misread your question. I'm not too sure what is going to come up on the exam though as my teachers haven't said anything about the topics as of yet. Maybe ask your teachers for a revision list of some sort?

are you doing your gcse mocks as well ?
(edited 7 years ago)
are you doing your gcse mocks as well ?

Yup, freaking out about them heh

Quick Reply

Latest