Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, i've got my mocks coming up in a few weeks i would like some advice for aqa science and edexcel history, like i'm not asking for the question just topics that you should thing i need to study, it would be great help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlpower12)
    hey, i've got my mocks coming up in a few weeks i would like some advice for aqa science and edexcel history, like i'm not asking for the question just topics that you should thing i need to study, it would be great help!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/

Check out this website for the stuff you should revise for your science. However, i'm not too sure about history as i'm doing AQA not Edexcel. Have you done medicine through time at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalKiss)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/

Check out this website for the stuff you should revise for your science. However, i'm not too sure about history as i'm doing AQA not Edexcel. Have you done medicine through time at all?

thankyou but i just needs the topics to revise i'm not going stress my self learning everything by heart for like 17 units and make myself crazy , i just want to learn stuff that comes up in the exam, don't want to go crazy to learn stuff that doesn't even come up in the exam. i'm not a superhuman with a super brain
    not angry at you just exam boards and school

also did you do aqa science ?

ReputationRep:
    and yes i did all of medicine through time

ReputationRep:
    thankyou but i just needs the topics to revise i'm not going stress my self learning everything by heart for like 17 units and make myself crazy , i just want to learn stuff that comes up in the exam, don't want to go crazy to learn stuff that doesn't even come up in the exam. i'm not a superhuman with a super brain
    not angry at you just exam boards and school

also did you do aqa science ?
    Yeah, im doing AQA science. I'm sorry i misread your question. I'm not too sure what is going to come up on the exam though as my teachers haven't said anything about the topics as of yet. Maybe ask your teachers for a revision list of some sort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalKiss)
    Yeah, im doing AQA science. I'm sorry i misread your question. I'm not too sure what is going to come up on the exam though as my teachers haven't said anything about the topics as of yet. Maybe ask your teachers for a revision list of some sort?
    are you doing your gcse mocks as well ?

ReputationRep:
    are you doing your gcse mocks as well ?
    Yup, freaking out about them heh

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.