Turn on thread page Beta

Center parcs 21 age rule?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and 7 other friends are planning to go on holiday to center parcs next year. Problem is our ages are two 18year olds and the rest 17. I could get a fake ID to be 21. Will we be allowed in as I saw similar groups saying they were (but that was 6 years ago)? Also if we just book it anyway will they not give us back our deposit money?

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you'll be taking 2 cars?... They ID you at the gate and they're pretty strict on it. If you're just gonna be dropped off before the check in thing keep in mind that at all the sites its a very long walk from the check in to your cabin, especially with luggage. That'll also raise questions as to why a big group of you didn't just drive in.

They don't want large noisy groups going so thats why the rules there.

I remember last year my boyfriend and I went with his family and we took his car and they met us there. They wouldn't let either of us in until his parents had turned up and confirmed we were with them. We literally had to sit at the check in point for two hours until they arrived.

I personally wouldn't risk it as they hold the right to keep your deposit (and everything you've paid if you get stopped on the gate). If ALL of you could get ID then maybe it would be okay but even so they have the right to refuse you...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.