Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone working at Matalan, when do I need to hand in my notice watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

so Ive been working at Matalan on a 4 hour contract and Ive only been here a week and all the rumours about mistreatment of staff are pretty much coming to light.
    I only got the job as a filler until I start the job I wanted in December. I was just wondering how long do I need to give them to hand in my notice? Im only temp.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Do you want a reference from them, despite you being there only a week?

If no reference, I'd not be inclined to provide any notice, if it is that terrible. Particularly, given your a temporary member of the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarlingtonViking)
    Do you want a reference from them, despite you being there only a week?

If no reference, I'd not be inclined to provide any notice, if it is that terrible. Particularly, given your a temporary member of the team.
    Well, I dont particularly need a reference but I dont want to be rude I guess. Despite how they treat us as staff. Just wondering when I can leave as I dont want to be working there from the last day in November

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.