Joint Honours English and History 2017 Watch

saskia9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anybody else here applying for joint honours in English and History for 2017 entry? (Or English Literature and History).

If so, what uni's are you applying to?

Does anybody know if Roehampton are still offering this course?

It was advertised up until this week but today when I went to send off my UCAS application, it said the course code was now invalid - worryingly!!
sarahcat17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! Sorry if this isn't relevant any more but I've applied for English/History joint honours. I applied to Glasgow, Birmingham, York, Edinburgh and Keele - and I have offers from all but Edin so far. Probably going to take Birmingham
saskia9
Rep:
?
Hi! Well done on all your offers! Turns out Roehampton had cancelled the course, so I applied to Royal Holloway, Nottingham, Southampton, Reading and Sussex. Got unconditional offers from Royal Holloway and Nottingham, a conditional offer from Reading and still waiting to hear back from Southampton and Sussex.
M.Phillips
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by saskia9)
Hi! Well done on all your offers! Turns out Roehampton had cancelled the course, so I applied to Royal Holloway, Nottingham, Southampton, Reading and Sussex. Got unconditional offers from Royal Holloway and Nottingham, a conditional offer from Reading and still waiting to hear back from Southampton and Sussex.

Well done on your offers from Royal Holloway and Nottingham! I applied to Nottingham also, as well as Liverpool for English and History and Birmingham and Newcastle to do English Lit and History. I wasn't sure where to apply to for my 5th so settled for King's College to do singular History. My application only got sent off yesterday so have no offers to share, hope you hear from Southampton and Sussex soon! X
saskia9
Rep:
?
(Original post by M.Phillips)
Well done on your offers from Royal Holloway and Nottingham! I applied to Nottingham also, as well as Liverpool for English and History and Birmingham and Newcastle to do English Lit and History. I wasn't sure where to apply to for my 5th so settled for King's College to do singular History. My application only got sent off yesterday so have no offers to share, hope you hear from Southampton and Sussex soon! X
Hi, I've heard back from all of them now - 5 offers thankfully good luck with your application!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.64%
Excited (155)
9.16%
Worried (304)
17.96%
Terrified (376)
22.21%
Meh (162)
9.57%
Confused (37)
2.19%