Turn on thread page Beta

Everyone in college is laughing at me watch

One girl in college asked me for a **** pic, so I send a picture of my flaccid penis just by itself. She was then laughing at it for being so small, and was saying things like 'that's the size of my thumb.'

She sent the picture to someone else and now it's gone viral with the whole college. A lot of people are messaging me on Facebook saying jokes about the size. I feel so embarrassed and I hate having a very small penis.

ReputationRep:
    why send one then? Was she a friend?

ReputationRep:
    Lool wtf

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no sympathy for you, and I doubt anyone else will.

Moral of the story: don't send people photos of your genitals. Try sending a photo of a kitten, or a nice landscape next time.

(Original post by Emz99)
    why send one then? Was she a friend?
    Not a very close friend. But I thought she wanted to see my **** after asking in which I got extremely excited about. I knew my penis was quite small before sending but I didn't think that would matter.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You sent her a **** pic because she asked you for one? Thats your own fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not a very close friend. But I thought she wanted to see my **** after asking in which I got extremely excited about. I knew my penis was quite small before sending but I didn't think that would matter.
    I dont even know what to say... I guess I can say things only get better. Did you speak to her after though? You could say stuff like its not how big is it but how well you use it or laugh it off. What you did is pretty stupid though.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lets try help the OP feel a bit better now lmao

ReputationRep:
    Okay, you've made a mistake and it being viral isn't going to be easy to rectify the situation. Don't try and start arguments with that girl about why she did what she did - there's no point. She'll probably come to terms with her foolishness for sending it to everyone, which, is actually your fault 90%.

In what ways can you mitigate the situation? Maybe make fun out of yourself? Maybe just act pokerface (with a slight grin) whenever anyone brings it up and say "yeah, did you not know that's how small a flaccid d*ck is?"

Oh, and, why the heII would you care why your d*ck is small? It's definitely the social factor.
    1) no one (including you) would care about their size, if no one kept talking about stuff like that
    2) you wouldn't care what other people said if they didn't make you feel a certain way

If you get excited over something like that, you need to become much more mature, and fast.

ReputationRep:
    One girl in college asked me for a **** pic, so I send a picture of my flaccid penis just by itself. She was then laughing at it for being so small, and was saying things like 'that's the size of my thumb.'

She sent the picture to someone else and now it's gone viral with the whole college. A lot of people are messaging me on Facebook saying jokes about the size. I feel so embarrassed and I hate having a very small penis.
    Get that meat stick up and show her how you grow

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt everyone in your college cares about your ****. Most of them are probably too busy studying and don't even know you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    Get that meat stick up and show her how you grow
    yh lmao tell her your a grower

ReputationRep:
    Who sends a flaccid one??? Enquiring minds wish to know

ReputationRep:
    Tell her it wasn't really yours. It was just one you found on the internet. Ask her if she wants to see yours in person.

ReputationRep:
    How could you be so stupid? 😂.

ReputationRep:
    why, why would you do this to yourself and then say "people are laughing at me"
    people don't laugh because you have a small penis, they laugh because you're stupid enough to take a pic of your **** and send it just because someone asked to see it
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Maybe you will think better of it next time you are asked. You put yourself in that situation. Not quite sure how you expected that to end well?
    It will die down in a few (days, months, years, decades).

ReputationRep:
    Hahahhaha

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest with you here, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you have a smaller penis, so what?

I know other comments on here are "blaming you", but you sent it to her in confidence, not thinking she would tell or show anyone else. She is an awful person. I wish the world wasn't like this, decent people like yourself being made fun of and horrible people are the ones making fun of you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.