Turn on thread page Beta

He is just so damn rude,I ask him a question and he blanks me like I don't exist.He doesn't comfort me when I cry I had a tough time this week rejected by the school of mt dream and he sits there telling me that it doesn't matter well to me it does ok!I worked so hard for the past 2 weeks waking up at 5-6 everyday to do even more work.Yet it still was not good enough.All I wanted was someone to comfort me and listen to me yet I feel like I mean nothing I don't think my father even loves me.I loved my father but now I don't think I do anymore because when you are at your most vulnerable you want the people you love at your feet trying to make you feel better not put you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He is just so damn rude,I ask him a question and he blanks me like I don't exist.He doesn't comfort me when I cry I had a tough time this week rejected by the school of mt dream and he sits there telling me that it doesn't matter well to me it does ok!I worked so hard for the past 2 weeks waking up at 5-6 everyday to do even more work.Yet it still was not good enough.All I wanted was someone to comfort me and listen to me yet I feel like I mean nothing I don't think my father even loves me.I loved my father but now I don't think I do anymore because when you are at your most vulnerable you want the people you love at your feet trying to make you feel better not put you down.
    Sorry you're feeling so down. Parents aren't perfect and they an be arse holes at times. Try and keep cheerful, lovely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How strong was your father-child bond with him in the past?
    Has anything about him changed recently or has he always been like this towards you?
    Do you think he's stressed out about something?
    Do you have family struggles at the moment?
    Do you think he actually wants to tell you something but doesn't know how to express it?
    Has his family members given him presents and stuff lately or not?
    Do you think he's disappointed in your or something?
    Do you think you guys don't spend enough time together?

ReputationRep:
    If this helps:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjtP0BYOA6s

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.