Why did my uncle humiliate me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
A couple of months ago all my family and relatives was at my oldest uncles house(not the uncle in the question).

We was looking at photographs (I was in the other room and just looked at the photograph and passed it into the other room where all the people were) and there was a picture of me, with my smaller cousin who I have my left hand on his left shoulder and my right hand on his right shoulder and he was standing in front of me facing away. I was smiling. This was a photo about 8-9 years ago.

A bit like a father putting his hands on his son's shoulder in front of him while taking a photo.

My uncle looked at it and remarked: well look at him (referring to me) he was so tall and now his stopped growing and something to put me down or mock me and he said it very, very loudly to and everyone in the other room started laughing.

Why did he do that? He did it to mock me, how he is suppose to know just by looking at the paragraph I was being arrogant?
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A couple of months ago all my family and relatives was at my oldest uncles house(not the uncle in the question).

We was looking at photographs (I was in the other room and just looked at the photograph and passed it into the other room where all the people were) and there was a picture of me, with my smaller cousin who I have my left hand on his left shoulder and my right hand on his right shoulder and he was standing in front of me facing away. I was smiling. This was a photo about 8-9 years ago.

A bit like a father putting his hands on his son's shoulder in front of him while taking a photo.

My uncle looked at it and remarked: well look at him (referring to me) he was so tall and now his stopped growing and something to put me down or mock me and he said it very, very loudly to and everyone in the other room started laughing.

Why did he do that? He did it to mock me, how he is suppose to know just by looking at the paragraph I was being arrogant?
Doesn't sound like a huge put down that, maybe if you are that upset about the comment, talk to him about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (220)
12.48%
Excited (165)
9.36%
Worried (308)
17.47%
Terrified (389)
22.06%
Meh (182)
10.32%
Confused (38)
2.16%