Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im a girl and i find really soft, gentle, feminine lads attractive. its a problem as theyre all usually gay anyway. Does anybody else find these type of lads attractive?

ReputationRep:
    not attractive - i like my men to be all man
    but i love them as m8s

ReputationRep:
    The thing I don't get is gay men who go after camp men, or lesbians who go after butch women. Why don't they just go for a member of the opposite sex? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    Hi, im a girl and i find really soft, gentle, feminine lads attractive. its a problem as theyre all usually gay anyway. Does anybody else find these type of lads attractive?
    Well, loads of girls seem to think I am really soft and gentle, not sure about feminine though.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon my best mate is turning me camp (she's a lesbian), and it's quite fun to see the look on peoples faces to see me act that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Ach, I love camp guys Have a soft spot for them, especially the pweddy ones Ahem, yes, I always find slightly effeminate looking and perhaps even androgynous guys more attractive.

Nb: Public school boys seem to be particularly camp, as a generalisation (excluding the rugby players, et cetera). Yayness.
    sorry, what do u mean by "pweddy"?

ReputationRep:
    Nb: Public school boys seem to be particularly camp, as a generalisation (excluding the rugby players, et cetera). Yayness.

what?!! Because we don't have shaved heads, piercings all over and a few war wounds ?

I think you should substitute "gentlemanly" for "camp"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, loads of girls seem to think I am really soft and gentle, not sure about feminine though.
    Heh, well I wouldn't call myself a geezerbird!!!
    I guess there is one or two "girly" elements to me, like I have long hair which I love and wear nail varnish (Granted I only wear black) but I certainly do not bother with styling products.

I sometimes wonder if this DOES affect my relatonships as I've often felt emotionally stronger than my b/fs
    Maybe I need a real Mans Man
    Where Can I get one of those?!

ReputationRep:
    Could this thread have been made for me :rolleyes: , i dont think of my self as camp, i'm not the 'ooooooooo darlin' type but some would describe me as camp and i would definatly go for a more feminine man, i dislike butch men!

ReputationRep:
    Ach, I love camp guys Have a soft spot for them, especially the pweddy ones Ahem, yes, I always find slightly effeminate looking and perhaps even androgynous guys more attractive.
    The rise and rise of the metrosexual. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess20)
    Heh, well I wouldn't call myself a geezerbird!!!
    I guess there is one or two "girly" elements to me, like I have long hair which I love and wear nail varnish (Granted I only wear black) but I certainly do not bother with styling products.

I sometimes wonder if this DOES affect my relatonships as I've often felt emotionally stronger than my b/fs
    Maybe I need a real Mans Man
    Where Can I get one of those?!
    Well, I have heard that you can get some great imports, sometimes even premodded, although they do cost a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I think camp men are great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I have heard that you can get some great imports, sometimes even premodded, although they do cost a bit.
    Tis the way it always works isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)

ReputationRep:
    sum people are horrible to them though. I know this gay lad who was tied to a lampost, his trousers pulled down and a sign saying "ass to rent" stuck on his back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    sum people are horrible to them though. I know this gay lad who was tied to a lampost, his trousers pulled down and a sign saying "ass to rent" stuck on his back.
    I'm bisexual, and i had an interesting convo with a random guy in a pub how he wanted to shoot all gays! But on the other hand most of my straight friends male or female are quite happy to tolerate me hugging them and making comments :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    The thing I don't get is gay men who go after camp men, or lesbians who go after butch women. Why don't they just go for a member of the opposite sex? :rolleyes:
    Well, if girls like girly men, why don't they just go for girls? :rolleyes:
    If girls can like camp men, so can gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    Well, if girls like girly men, why don't they just go for girls? :rolleyes:
    If girls can like camp men, so can gays.
    A camp guy is a long way from a woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    A camp guy is a long way from a woman
    I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.