Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girly Boys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get on with camp people. If I'm in their presence, I instantaneously develop a superiority complex, and act like an ******* around them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I don't get on with camp people. If I'm in their presence, I instantaneously develop a superiority complex, and act like an ******* around them.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    i really dont usually go for that kind of lad at all, but a had a friend who i completely assumed was gay... i hope i was wrong because hes my boyf now !

ReputationRep:
    There was one dude in my year who was obviously gay.....I don't have a problem with it generally, it was just weird/slightly scary to see him wearing make-up to school and saying stuff like "yes darling" when you asked him a question. I really think he wanted to be a girl though; sort of felt sorry for him in a way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubilu)
    i really dont usually go for that kind of lad at all, but a had a friend who i completely assumed was gay... i hope i was wrong because hes my boyf now !
    hehe, I think you were right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    Hi, im a girl and i find really soft, gentle, feminine lads attractive. its a problem as theyre all usually gay anyway. Does anybody else find these type of lads attractive?
    I'm not gay, but I do like to look my best. Suits from Pierre Cardin and Armani, ties from Milan, manicures every now and then - it pays to look presentable. And yes, that does extend to some make-up from time to time (just a bit of eyeliner).

ReputationRep:
    I am slightly feminine and gentle, but I'm not gay, although the problem is, when boys see other boys like that they automatically assume that they are gay just because they don't put on a front when everyone else is around and grope girls whenever they can. I do have a lot of female friends, but personally I think that is a good thing because they open up to you more as they feel they can trust you (yes, they can trust me!), and they can talk to you about anything. It makes a friendship better when they can open up to you because whan they are miserable at least they can trust you enough to tell you that they have cramps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    Hi, im a girl and i find really soft, gentle, feminine lads attractive. its a problem as theyre all usually gay anyway. Does anybody else find these type of lads attractive?
    Thought it was just me Most girls seem to go for really blokey lads these days...can't really put up with them though. I like someone who can show their emotions.

ReputationRep:
    Dammit! I should know some of you girls on this site!! All the girls i know dont like blokes like me who show their feelings. I try not too but sometimes it gets too much. Actually caused psychological damage trying to change my personality. Now I just try not to care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe, I think you were right

ow dont say that!.. its just when someone asked him who he fancied hed always say the most obvious skinny blond.. and all his friends are girls... okai youve got me worried now.. again! :confused:

lu x x

ReputationRep:
    ow dont say that!.. its just when someone asked him who he fancied hed always say the most obvious skinny blond.. and all his friends are girls... okai youve got me worried now.. again! :confused:

lu x x
    Dont worry, if hes going out/sleeping with u that means he's not gay. Though that does not stop him being bi!! The easy way to find out is to ask him!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Dont worry, if hes going out/sleeping with u that means he's not gay. Though that does not stop him being bi!! The easy way to find out is to ask him!! lol!
    naa.. im not to worried.. we're not really so serious... its kinda a problem when a mate of ours is suposedly madly in love with me.. :mad: hes always with the soppy lines.... but even if it is sinsire i really dont like guys being that that with me..

lu x Xx

ReputationRep:
    naa.. im not to worried.. we're not really so serious... its kinda a problem when a mate of ours is suposedly madly in love with me.. :mad: hes always with the soppy lines.... but even if it is sinsire i really dont like guys being that that with me..

lu x Xx
    I'll make a note not to start singing operetta!!

*starts singing* Thats amore...

lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    The thing I don't get is gay men who go after camp men, or lesbians who go after butch women. Why don't they just go for a member of the opposite sex? :rolleyes:
    I've always wondered that - its very Jerry Springeresque. Personally prefer my men to be manly, but have a sensitive side (not too sensitive though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    I've always wondered that - its very Jerry Springeresque. Personally prefer my men to be manly, but have a sensitive side (not too sensitive though)
    hmm i heard once that alot of people think they arent gay/ lesbien because its the aspects of the oposite sex that they admire in the members of their own sex....if that makes sense! and that they are atually gay

lu x

ReputationRep:
    hmm i heard once that alot of people think they arent gay/ lesbien because its the aspects of the oposite sex that they admire in the members of their own sex....if that makes sense! and that they are atually gay

lu x
    I think i know what you mean. I am bi but i like the same traits in both guys and girls, there goes your theory! lol!

ReputationRep:
    the modern man these days are metrosexual, there's gonna be a whole lot more of them, men who...could possibly be straight but not necessarily gay...take a keen intrest in male grooming, spalshing out on beauty products and following fashion, and have those "camp" qualities...for example david beckham.

as boyfriends? i think they would be lovely! you could go shopping together and they would give you style tips, much more to the point than any girl could!..however... you could get a little jealous if their outfit was more stylish than yours...but yeah me too, i like sweet, sensitive, gentle men too

ReputationRep:
    Caring about how you look is okay, but totally girly guys are just pathetic and generally very annoying (eg. a certain VERY overly-enthusiastic homosexual from big brother). They should be subjected to hourly injections of testosterone directly into their brain combined with electric shock treatment, or alternatively given full sex changes on the NHS so that they can finally be the women they act like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    or alternatively given full sex changes on the NHS so that they can finally be the women they act like.
    acting camp and being a woman are 2 very different things, im not saying im camp, but there are camp guys out there who still want to shag girls.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.