mcdonalds job? Watch

HappyRose33
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had an interview at mcdonald's yesterday, a few hours later at around 8pm i received an email saying my application had been put on hold because of notice period from previous employment, this confused me as i've never had a job before? I also had a missed call from mcdonald's at the same time, I rang back at 8:20pm and was told I got the job by one of the managers, can anybody shed any insight on the email? as i'm pretty confused atm.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HappyRose33)
I had an interview at mcdonald's yesterday, a few hours later at around 8pm i received an email saying my application had been put on hold because of notice period from previous employment, this confused me as i've never had a job before? I also had a missed call from mcdonald's at the same time, I rang back at 8:20pm and was told I got the job by one of the managers, can anybody shed any insight on the email? as i'm pretty confused atm.
The email my have been mistake, or sent to the wrong person or something, especially if they had several people who went to interviews/were offered jobs. Id phone them again to conform you have a job and just double check with them about the email. If you ask im sure there will be some simple explanation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.29%
Excited (106)
8.92%
Worried (218)
18.33%
Terrified (277)
23.3%
Meh (94)
7.91%
Confused (32)
2.69%