The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy 2017 applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by El240799
The interviews in Essex have already taken place ? They were just before Christmas as I had one.

Thank you! May i ask how was it? will you able to give advice what sort of question/s they ask? also where your qualifications please? when will you hear about the outcome of your application if you get in? so sorry i have lots of questions as i don't know what to do or who to ask. Thank you in advance. x
The interviews in Essex have already taken place ? They were just before Christmas as I had one.

Essex interviews are still taking placr. Mine is in march......
Original post by MissusKGB
Thank you! May i ask how was it? will you able to give advice what sort of question/s they ask? also where your qualifications please? when will you hear about the outcome of your application if you get in? so sorry i have lots of questions as i don't know what to do or who to ask. Thank you in advance. x

Check your private messages. I have just messaged you 😊
Check your private messages. I have just messaged you 😊

Thank you for your message. :-)
Original post by Dumpling81
Essex interviews are still taking placr. Mine is in march......

Thanks. Can i ask you how soon from sending your application to receiving a letter from them about interview? Thank you
I sent my application beginning of december and got the interview invite mid December, so quite quick :smile:
Good luck. Will you apply anywhere else?
Anyone heard from QMUL or any if the London hospitals yet?
Reply 87
Nothing from QMUL they don't do anything until March interview wise, so don't worry you're not alone x
Reply 88
Is anyone here going to Portsmouth in September??
I sent my application beginning of december and got the interview invite mid December, so quite quick :smile:
Good luck. Will you apply anywhere else?

Hi. I'm only going to apply in Essex Uni i think as my qualifications can only get to that Uni. If i get lucky enough. If i don't get in, will try the ff year to other Uni's. Good luck, hope you get in this year!
Original post by NvonBow
Nothing from QMUL they don't do anything until March interview wise, so don't worry you're not alone x

Ok cool. Thanks for the heads up! All this waiting is a killer lol
Ok cool. Thanks for the heads up! All this waiting is a killer lol

I'm still waiting for QMUL too !
Reply 92
Has anyone heard from university of Liverpool about interviews??? And is anyone apply to dental technology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 4evazay
Has anyone heard from university of Liverpool about interviews??? And is anyone apply to dental technology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No i haven't heard from Liverpool yet
Reply 94
Hi guys, has anyone heard back from Liverpool regarding interviews yet?
Hi everyone.

I applied for dental hygiene back in 2009 and didn't get in anywhere! I've since qualified as a dental nurse (2013) but now I think I want to try my luck at dental hygiene again! My a level in biology is an E and almost all the unis want a C or higher. I'm looking at doing an access to biomedical science online with the distance learning centre. Has anyone else studied with them before?

Good luck with all your interviews, it is tough and I know how horrible it feels if apyou don't get in! :frown:

Jess
try Learndirect. they do have access to health & science biology. All online. when are you thinking to apply to unis. are you going to apply to all uni's (up to 5 i think?)? :-)
Reply 97
Original post by x.jessie.x
Hi everyone.

I applied for dental hygiene back in 2009 and didn't get in anywhere! I've since qualified as a dental nurse (2013) but now I think I want to try my luck at dental hygiene again! My a level in biology is an E and almost all the unis want a C or higher. I'm looking at doing an access to biomedical science online with the distance learning centre. Has anyone else studied with them before?

Good luck with all your interviews, it is tough and I know how horrible it feels if apyou don't get in! :frown:

Jess

It's horrible not getting into uni I was rejected by Leeds and now hoping Liverpool will take me on or bolton I stilll have hope though..😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 4evazay
It's horrible not getting into uni I was rejected by Leeds and now hoping Liverpool will take me on or bolton I stilll have hope though..😑

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get rejected from Leeds this year or last year and was that before or after having an interview ?
Reply 99
Original post by Parkerpoo2
Did you get rejected from Leeds this year or last year and was that before or after having an interview ?

I was rejected this year before my interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest