University of Essex Interview process Watch

nicolecampos
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I'm applying for Law at the University of Essex and I've read that you must attend at interview. I just want to what the interview process is like for Law? Also, what type of questions will they ask?
CampusCat
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by nicolecampos)
Hi,

I'm applying for Law at the University of Essex and I've read that you must attend at interview. I just want to what the interview process is like for Law? Also, what type of questions will they ask?
Hi,

I'm a current student at Essex who has gone through the interview process to get into the University so hopefully I can give you a few tips.

I wouldn't worry too much about what they are going to ask. What they will want to know the most is why you want to study at University and what kind of person you are. It's a chance for you to see what it would be like to study at Essex and for them to see if you would be suited for the course.

Hope that has helped and good luck for the interview.
Daniel Graham
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What sorts of questions would they ask?

has anyone been unsuccessful and didn't get an offer because of it?
jasxxx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CampusCat)
Hi,

I'm a current student at Essex who has gone through the interview process to get into the University so hopefully I can give you a few tips.

I wouldn't worry too much about what they are going to ask. What they will want to know the most is why you want to study at University and what kind of person you are. It's a chance for you to see what it would be like to study at Essex and for them to see if you would be suited for the course.

Hope that has helped and good luck for the interview.
Hey, does everyone go through the interview process for business related subjects at Essex?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (114)
14.18%
Excited (78)
9.7%
Worried (152)
18.91%
Terrified (186)
23.13%
Meh (52)
6.47%
Confused (22)
2.74%
Putting on a brave face (97)
12.06%
Impatient (103)
12.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise