Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So there are 2 guys.

Guy 1. Very attractive
Pretty open about liking me
Refers to me as his 'girl'
Lives 2hours away, but goes to the uni I'm planning to go to, so I'd be with him all the time come next September

Guy 2. Also attractive
Very shy
Been speaking to him for months but I'm not sure if it's actually going any where
Goes to college I'm at so is here just now but come September I won't see him much.

I'm just wondering what to do? Do I wait and see what happens with Guy 2 or do I just wait on for guy 1?

I'm just so confused
AGH1066
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MeggiiMae)
So there are 2 guys.

Guy 1. Very attractive
Lives 2hours away, but goes to the uni I'm planning to go to, so I'd be with him all the time come next September

Guy 2. Also attractive
Very shy
Been speaking to him for months but I'm not sure if it's actually going any where
Goes to college I'm at so is here just now but come September I won't see him much.

I'm just wondering what to do? Do I wait and see what happens with Guy 2 or do I just wait on for guy 1?

I'm just so confused
As a guy that is shy, go for guy 2
charlie_rhia_x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So there are 2 guys.

Guy 1. Very attractive

Guy 2. Also attractive
Very shy

I'm just so confused
it's a bit cliche but just go with whichever one you like best - which one makes you happiest to talk to? And don't let distance put you off someone 😊
MeggiiMae
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
it's a bit cliche but just go with whichever one you like best - which one makes you happiest to talk to? And don't let distance put you off someone 😊
This whole thing is a bit cliche my lovely 😅 I'm so soo confused just now it's horrible
charlie_rhia_x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This whole thing is a bit cliche my lovely 😅 I'm so soo confused just now it's horrible
Don't worry I've been there 😂 maybe just let it play out for a while and don't commit to either, then see how you feel when one asks you out properly
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So there are 2 guys.

Guy 1. Very attractive

Guy 2. Also attractive
Very shy

I'm just so confused
I don't know much about these kinds of things, but isn't waiting for two different people kind of strange, especially when you allow someone to already call you his 'girl'? The second guy, rationally, would probably think you've already got a boyfriend. It's true that long-distance relationships normally don't work, but, don't let that fool you; focus on the more important thing - and that's personality and how good the person is as a person.

Who do you like? What are your principles regarding distance? Can you handle a long-distance relationship? Do you think the second guy could handle it? Do you think the first guy truly likes you? Who do you truly - dare I say it - love? There's no use thinking too hard about it - there's a limit to the amount of answers we humans can take as there's a barrier called communication and that is 'talking'. It's foolish to understand what someone's thinking without exchanging words. If so, extract all the information you can. Maybe get a friend to ask the second person his feelings if he like you or something, if that's something to be examined.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%