The Student Room Group

Best University?

hi, guys, I'm kinda new here but I have a question. I want to take martial arts seriously while studying at uni but particularly I want to do a lot of MMA as in training for a fight. I just wanted to know what would be the best university to do MMA at while studying engineering . I'm hoping to start uni next year and I'm currently applying
thanks
BUMP! :smile:
I know that the best university for engineering is Southampton, but not really sure about MMA.
The University of Sheffield has a great Engineering department with lot's of different types of engineering. Plus the diamond building is really cool and the SU provide a lot of extra curricular
Reply 4
Original post by AnnieHelena
The University of Sheffield has a great Engineering department with a lot of different types of engineering. Plus the diamond building is really cool and the SU provide a lot of extra curricular

thanks for all the advice but I wanted to know if it is possible to do both engineering and MMA while at Uni and wanted to know which uni would be the best option to do so
Original post by carl0s
hi, guys, I'm kinda new here but I have a question. I want to take martial arts seriously while studying at uni but particularly I want to do a lot of MMA as in training for a fight. I just wanted to know what would be the best university to do MMA at while studying engineering . I'm hoping to start uni next year and I'm currently applying
thanks

I don't think much people will know the answer to this.

Quick Reply

Latest