Incident at the supermarket today Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiya, I was at the supermarket with my two friends and we were in the clothes section. I was running around, trying loads of things on when all of a sudden, I couldn't find my coat.

I started freaking out as it had my phone in the pocket and was frantically running around, looking for it. I saw a trolley with a black coat which I thought was mine and this angry woman looked at me and snapped 'get the **** away from my trolley you little c***'. And the security guard was watching, obviously thought I was suspicious. I just stuttered 'sorry I've lost my coat' and she was kind of like 'you're looking in my trolley, it's got my handbag in it'. I feel sooo shaken up and embarrassed.

My friends overheard too and I was kind of laughing about it, not really caring. I found my coat shortly afterwards, it was right near me. I just needed somewhere to say this somewhere as, to my friends, it's funny and they think I don't care. I'm really worried now that they're going to tell other people as I feel humiliated. I'm stupidly sensitive so stuff like this really freaks me out and makes me feel terrible and never want to go back to the place
leoq8
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd be embarrassed too, but you obviously didn't mean it so I wouldn't get too worked up about it. If anything just laugh it off with your friends for it being such an awkward embarrassing experience. It won't haunt you, don't worry
Anonymous #1
(Original post by finlay4)
I'd be embarrassed too, but you obviously didn't mean it so I wouldn't get too worked up about it. If anything just laugh it off with your friends for it being such an awkward embarrassing experience. It won't haunt you, don't worry
Thank you, it's not the worst that could have happened I suppose!
leoq8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tbh, that ain't close too half of the embarrassing **** I've done but I just laugh it off and cringe soo much but who cares? It's just a mistake
Anonymous #1
Tbh, that ain't close too half of the embarrassing **** I've done but I just laugh it off and cringe soo much but who cares? It's just a mistake
Aww you're making me feel so much better yes I've done worse too so I don't know why I'm so worked up about this! I want to work on being less sensitive haha
leoq8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Gd gd , I am quite insensitive but that prob comes along with my hella sarcastic attitude. To get over being so sensitive you just need to embrace your inner bad qualities, and just generally take the piss out of yourself now and then ahhaa
Anonymous #1
Gd gd , I am quite insensitive but that prob comes along with my hella sarcastic attitude. To get over being so sensitive you just need to embrace your inner bad qualities, and just generally take the piss out of yourself now and then ahhaa
Haha I'm very envious of you in that case and yes, I may try laughing at myself more as it can be fun and helps with the sensitivity so much
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just try and laugh it off, they'll forget about it in no time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by doodle_333)
Just try and laugh it off, they'll forget about it in no time.
Thanks, still very shaken up about it haha, although I guess it was funny, but I do feel as though they've forgotten already
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks, still very shaken up about it haha, although I guess it was funny, but I do feel as though they've forgotten already
yeah I'm the sort of person who holds onto these things as well... but it just won't factor into anyone else's life enough to remember
Anonymous #1
(Original post by doodle_333)
yeah I'm the sort of person who holds onto these things as well... but it just won't factor into anyone else's life enough to remember
Yes you're right, thank you again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.28%
Excited (106)
8.91%
Worried (218)
18.32%
Terrified (278)
23.36%
Meh (94)
7.9%
Confused (32)
2.69%