Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know her? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to find someone I met on a plane from Belfast to Liverpool earlier this year, she goes to Lancaster college and is from Northern Ireland. All I know is she had strawberry blonde hair and doesn't like turbulence. I chatted to her but didn't get her number or name so does anyone have any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turbulentplane)
    I'm trying to find someone I met on a plane from Belfast to Liverpool earlier this year, she goes to Lancaster college and is from Northern Ireland. All I know is she had strawberry blonde hair and doesn't like turbulence. I chatted to her but didn't get her number or name so does anyone have any ideas?
    Ngl the chances of anyone on here knowing her is v slim

ReputationRep:
    It'd help too if you placed this on like a lancaster page on TSR or some other lancaster page (maybe they've got a spot on their own website where people come and talk), and it'd probably be helpful if you state why you're asking because, for example, that person may not want to tell a random stranger their details - they'll probably want to know why someone's looking for them.

Too small chance of finding that person on TSR, unless you know they use it a lot. Then again, how come you know so much about someone from one plane visit? Must have talked a lot. You guys didn't exchange any information in such a detailed conversation? Am I making reasonable assumptions here?

ReputationRep:
    Because I didn't have the balls to ask for her number even though I fancied her........happy? Are you gonna help or just try and take the pi**?

ReputationRep:
    Because I didn't have the balls to ask for her number even though I fancied her........happy? Are you gonna help or just try and take the pi**?
    How do I put on Lancaster page?

ReputationRep:
    Ngl this does seem a tad bit creepy
    I don't think you'll find her on TSR tbh
    Ummm... you must have talked a lot for you to be searching her out
    Well good luck OP
    I'm sorry. Not been very useful

ReputationRep:
    Can i just say i respect this man for trying to find her. i wish you the best of luck mate!

ReputationRep:
    If she fancied you back i'm sure she would ask for your number as well right? or is that not how it works?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    Can i just say i respect this man for trying to find her. i wish you the best of luck mate!
    Nice one Richard! I might not have had the balls to ask her number but at least I'm not hiding behind a computer screen taking the piss. Bet they wouldn't tell me where they are so I could drive up and see if they had the balls to do it to my face!

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Richard! I might not have had the balls to ask her number but at least I'm not hiding behind a computer screen taking the piss. Bet they wouldn't tell me where they are so I could drive up and see if they had the balls to do it to my face!
    I really hope you fine her , dont try and start an argument though, people are allowed their own opinion even though others dont agree. i think its brave to post it on here and i think its kinda cute not creepy.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.