Turn on thread page Beta

Shell Online Assessment Part Two: Decision-Making Task and Problem-Solving Task watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have been invited to complete Shell's Online Assessment Part Two which contains a decision-making task and a problem-solving task. The Assessment Provider is Cubiks.

I would like ask anyone who has done the assessment, how was it ? how many questions does the decision-making task contain and how many questions does the problem-solving task contain?

I would also like to ask if anyone has any advice of how to best prepare for the the assessment?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have am on that now as well. How was it for you? How were the numerical questions?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am doing the same thing right now. Is it normal for the decision-making task to include a lot of engineering questions even though I am applying for their Finance scheme? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied for the Finance scheme and just completed Part Two tests. I think the questions must be the same across the schemes because mine didn't appear to be particularly Finance focused either. Anyone heard back after this stage? thanks!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.