The Student Room Group

Lost my driving licence help

Basically i have lost my driving licence, but im currently at uni therefore im not planning on going home till christmas, i was applying for a new one but i have to put in my home address, it wont let me put in my uni address, im confused how do i apply for one and actually send it to my uni address rather than home address any ideas?
Reply 1
Get it sent to your home address, then have your parents send it to your uni address.
Original post by SunDun111
Basically i have lost my driving licence, but im currently at uni therefore im not planning on going home till christmas, i was applying for a new one but i have to put in my home address, it wont let me put in my uni address, im confused how do i apply for one and actually send it to my uni address rather than home address any ideas?

Hello,

Unfortunately you won't be able to get it sent to your home address and there is no way of sending it to your university address.

However, you can alter the address on your driving license on the Gov.UK website and you could put your university one and then they would send you a new one to your university address - it's free to change address and I've had to do it a couple of times.

If not, it will have to be sent to your home address and then forwarded to you!

Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest