?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/...l?ngextredir=1
Joderz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey. Im the same as you and have found clean and clear/clearasil products really really good
I would recommend this face scrub

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1017959

and this moisturiser, which is a flippin god-send

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1017958
(the bottle is normally purple though!)

as far as make up is concerned, i would make the most of blotting tissues and would use a loose/compressed face powder and keep topping it up as it soaks moisture really well.

You should really really try the moisturiser though, it contains no oil and is just fab. its amazing!i always go back to it!
Hispanic-Impressions
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dermalogica!
I swear by this.
It's expensive, but worth every penny.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oo yes, Dermologica - the Daily Microfoliant is fab and quite fun as well haha.

Akmicare's alright. I use Nivea Oil-Free Moisturiser, and at night put a layer of Freederm or Garnier Night Intensive Treatment Gel over problem areas.
IndianDiva
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I swear by Liz Earle's cleanse, tone and moisturise routine.
claramaria87
Report 11 years ago
i have started taking antibiotics for my skin to stop it producing the oil that causes spots, and my doctor also recomennded a cream called panoxyl that does pretty much the same thing.
you can get it at any chemist in different strengths.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have crazy combination skin, and decided to do something about it a while ago.

I have got a witch-hazel face wash for everyday, which leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I don't tend to wake up caked in oil (as I used to) after using it, which gets it my recommendation.

I also have the Clinique set of liquid soap, clarifying lotion and moisteuriser for combination skin. The whole lot costs around £60, but I only use it for when I want to impress or wear make-up. It's really amazing stuff, makes my face clear, clean and beautiful in just five minutes! Go into any large department store with a Clinique counter and they will have a look at you, and recommend you something. I hate spending money on this kind of thing, but it was worth it!
xEnergiserbunnyx
Report 11 years ago
Get the black soap from lush its really good!
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have an oil based cleanser from Lush that was highly recommended to combat oily skin. Apparently the oil removes the oil in your skin better than water . . . or something. Anyway, not used it yet.

Pop into Lush and ask them.
she
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
garnier pure cream and face wash is amazing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (1)
20%
Pro-humanity (4)
80%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise