Turn on thread page Beta

Alt-right conspiracy theories watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accused of being a paid agent of Soros yet? Well I have, before I knew who he was supposed to be (an evil Jooo who is pulling all of the strings from behind the scenes). I have been called that on Facebook and YouTube more times than I can count. They also reject any news source that isn't Breitbart and insist that the mainstream media is evil and only prints lies, funded by people like Soros.

The funniest part is that they think they're edgy, but the lunacy and paranoia makes them sound exactly like the people they claim to oppose.

ReputationRep:
    The left-wing driven climate change conspiracy theory eclipses that by miles. Climate change has been debunked so many times but you liberals keep insisting on pushing it for your political agenda. At least with Trump in power climate change policy in the US will die a death.

ReputationRep:
    ^^I rest my case :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    The corrupt establishment really ought to raise its game. Its had a poor run recently.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I don't see what's wrong with George Soros and why people keep demonising the guy. He is a successful businessman who made millions from investing and trading. He immigrated to the Uk at a young age, learnt English and struggled to find a job at first. He has quite an inspirational story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Tbh, I don't see what's wrong with George Soros and why people keep demonising the guy. He is a successful businessman who made millions from investing and trading. He immigrated to the Uk at a young age, learnt English and struggled to find a job at first. He has quite an inspirational story.
    Yeah, I don't understand why they single him out in particular. They claim that anti-Trump protests are orchestrated by him and that any criticism of Trump comes from agents paid by him. It all sounds so deranged and weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Yeah, I don't understand why they single him out in particular. They claim that anti-Trump protests are orchestrated by him and that any criticism of Trump comes from agents paid by him. It all sounds so deranged and weird.
    I think it's only a few people that say that. Most Trump supporters, or most of the American and British population, have no idea who this guy even is. I didn't even know much about him until recently. Alt conservatives might seem like a lot of people on the internet, but in real life they make up like less than 1% of the population

ReputationRep:
    I think it's only a few people that say that. Most Trump supporters, or most of the American and British population, have no idea who this guy even is. I didn't even know much about him until recently.
    True. That's why I specified the alt-right, as not all of his supporters would fall into that category. They are extremely vocal though, making it seem like there are far more of them than there actually are.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accused of being a paid agent of Soros yet? Well I have, before I knew who he was supposed to be (an evil Jooo who is pulling all of the strings from behind the scenes). I have been called that on Facebook and YouTube more times than I can count. They also reject any news source that isn't Breitbart and insist that the mainstream media is evil and only prints lies, funded by people like Soros.

The funniest part is that they think they're edgy, but the lunacy and paranoia makes them sound exactly like the people they claim to oppose.
    On YouTube? Do you have a channel or something.

WikiLeaks has already shown evidence of Soros' affairs with the DNC, Washington Post, and BLM, as well anti-Trump protestors hitting the streets as we speak.

The liberal media is full of ****.

ReputationRep:
    He funds radical groups (i.e BLM) and has paid people to protest Trump's election (WikiLeaks) to suit his agenda. He's not far from evil.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't a mere claim, it's a fact.

ReputationRep:
    They believe the Earth is flat and the Jews try to convince us that it's spherical.

I can't see why the Jews would want us to believe that it's spherical, but hey ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    It isn't a mere claim, it's a fact.
    I have friends attending these protests, regular students. They sure as hell didn't mention a pay cheque.

If there is substantive evidence that he is funding them, I'm happy to see it.

ReputationRep:
    The white genocide

ReputationRep:
    I have friends attending these protests, regular students. They sure as hell didn't mention a pay cheque.

Soros is not an idiot. He's the boss of gnomes of Zurich. And he knows how to deal with the CIA or the FBI or the IRS. He's such a great wizard of the world! :-)

http://balder.org/judea/George-Soros...am-Engdahl.php

Name:  1479114419265.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  22.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The alt-right are nature's failures. They belong in gulag.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who uses money to influence politics is evil. The Wikileaks hacks prove he has been pressuring governments to adopt the very boarder and immigration policies that are tearing apart Europe. Also, Soros played a direct role in Barack Obama’s decision to increase the US immigration target. Soros wrote to Obama with the request to increase immigration while Open Society Foundations organised groups to act in favour of increased immigration.
    Not to mention how Soros played a role in donating to both Hillary Clinton and Trump's rivals Bush and Kasich.

I'm sorry you've been wrongly accused by misinformed youth, but be assured, Soros is not the type of man you should look up to.

ReputationRep:

Oh some of your friends are at the rallies? That must definitely mean the accusations of Soros' meddling must be totally false...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14zszKEKz-I

George Soros is one of Clinton's biggest donors, what a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    The more I learn about George Soros, the less he looks like this bogeyman he is being portrayed as. Holocaust survivor who worked hard to make his way to the top and has dedicated millions into fighting the spark in hate crimes since the election. Money should not be involved in politics but the fact of the matter is that it is. I don't see how he is worse than any of the other donors and highly doubt that he is responsible for as much as some people give him credit for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    They believe the Earth is flat and the Jews try to convince us that it's spherical.

I can't see why the Jews would want us to believe that it's spherical, but hey ho.
    Because we're evil rats! Oy vey goyim, oy gevalt! You better (((believe))) that the world is bloody spherical or we will shut you down goy! Such schomckery and no chutzpah! Oy f*cking vey!

Spoiler:
    Show

jks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.