Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am applying for a masters in Pharmacology and Cancer Pharmacology. As well as Stem Cells MPhil research for 2017 entry. I don't know how UKPASS (UCAS) works so what I have done is that I have signed directly to different universities.

I graduated from University Of Greenwich just recently in July 2016 with a BSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a (2.2). The universities I am applying for are accepting a 2.2

So I am trying to write a Personal statement but don't know how to start or even end it. Could you please please give advice or tips. Anything would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for you kind help
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Most unis don't use UKPASS so applying directly is the best way to go. Unis will have info on their websites about what they're looking for in a PS but generally you want to talk about why this course, why this uni and dept, what skills and experience you have and what you want to do career wise and how this course fits with that. Please do not send your PS to people on the internet you don't know or post it anywhere on the internet. We offer a free PS review service which is targeted to UCAS but we may be able to help. See below.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.