Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! If there's anyone coming to Keele in January 2017 or even living off campus at the moment and looking for an available room on campus, this will be a great chance for you to score one.

The room is in Oaks A Block on the third floor. It's a premier en-suite that is in a really great condition, having lived here comfortably for almost 3 months now. This room is the closest to a well-equipped kitchen that you'd share with 7 other students.

I want to find a replacement tenant because I'd like to move out as soon as possible. The rent will be £140 per week (might change next year, I'm not so sure).

ReputationRep:
    Hello! is the room still available? how many weeks do you still have in your contract? Also, is easter included in the contract? if so do you think it would be possible to change that? thanks!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.