Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! This week was reading week for me, time to revise each module.
    So I planned everyday what to study and read. As I have a lot of coursework for my modules I filled every hour with some useful things.

During the week I also spent a lot of time with my friends hanging out and having fun (let's say it is necessary sometimes ).

However, I think the reading week helps you to find the time to study without thinking about lectures

ReputationRep:
    Here are some general questions with answers about the Marketing course, if you have other questions let me know [img]file:///C:/Users/VALENT~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]

Does the staff help you with assignments?

Sure! Each teacher has office hours in which you can take an appointment and discuss your drafts. This is very helpful when you are uncertain about instructions or what you have to do generally.

Will I have many exams?

In first year grades are based only on coursework while from second year you will have formal exams at the end of the year.

Is the Marketing course taught creatively or in a more theoretic way?

Lectures tend to be more theoretic while seminars and assignment require much more creativity, both of them will help you create a good understanding of the subject.
    ains": s��L�

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! This week was reading week for me, time to revise each module.
    So I planned everyday what to study and read. As I have a lot of coursework for my modules I filled every hour with some useful things.

During the week I also spent a lot of time with my friends hanging out and having fun (let's say it is necessary sometimes [img]file:///C:/Users/VALENT~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img]).

However, I think the reading week helps you to find the time to study without thinking about lectures [img]file:///C:/Users/VALENT~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/img]!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.