Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fancy a meteoric fight to the death, a tussle for imperial supremacy et cetera et cetera?

The game will commence at 10pm, unless people have good reason to postpone it.

The following are in:
    Beauford
    Mobbdeeprob

The Conquerors Edition or The Age of Kings can be played, I'm not fussed - whatever you have, we'll play.

ReputationRep:
    I kick arse at AOEII.

Unfortunately I've got to go to beddy-byes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Fancy a meteoric fight to the death, a tussle for imperial supremacy et cetera et cetera?

The game will commence at 10pm, unless people have good reason to postpone it.

The following are in:
    Beauford
    Mobbdeeprob

The Conquerors Edition or The Age of Kings can be played, I'm not fussed - whatever you have, we'll play.
    Yeah, we'll play with whoever's there, even if it is just us 2! Conquerors prefered, you might need to download the patch (it's only 6 mb, but worth it).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I kick arse at AOEII.

Unfortunately I've got to go to beddy-byes.
    Play through the night - there's no rest for the wicked.

I'm really interested in an 8-way contest at some point in the future, a brief scan over the UKL Gaming Thread would suggest that virtually everybody has AOE II. What is more, AE2 is hardly that demanding on system resources nor bandwidth - so there's no excuse not to play, for anybody!

Maybe some time soon...

ReputationRep:
    Play through the night - there's no rest for the wicked.

I'm really interested in an 8-way contest at some point in the future, a brief scan over the UKL Gaming Thread would suggest that virtually everybody has AOE II. What is more, AE2 is hardly that demanding on system resources nor bandwidth - so there's no excuse no to play, for anybody!

Maybe some time soon...
    mobb, have you got the patch, we'll start at 10:10, i'll pm you the tcp/ip in 5 mins... anyone else is still free to join

i'll own anyone at age of empires1

http://www.geocities.com/fep2k3/cronus.jpg

and http://www.geocities.com/fep2k3/cronus3.jpg

are screen shots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    i'll own anyone at age of empires1

http://www.geocities.com/fep2k3/cronus.jpg

and http://www.geocities.com/fep2k3/cronus3.jpg

are screen shots
    For some reason - I can never actually see the pictures that you post on geocities, whereas I can on freewebs. :confused:

Oh - no can do - has to be AE2!

D*wnl**d it!

Took me less than an hour to get the Conquerers Edition. Though in my defence, I did have the normal AE2, but I lost it.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason - I can never actually see the pictures that you post on geocities, whereas I can on freewebs. :confused:

Oh - no can do - has to be AE2!

D*wnl**d it!

Took me less than an hour to get the Conquerers Edition.
    Are we on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    Are we on?
    Yup, I'm on going on now.

ReputationRep:
    AoC can be quite an addictive game, especially on MSN Zone. Can anyone, without cheats and with all settings at normal, Feudal at 9mins? ah didn't think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    AoC can be quite an addictive game, especially on MSN Zone. Can anyone, without cheats and with all settings at normal, Feudal at 9mins? ah didn't think so
    You wanna play hihihihi? let me know within 2 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe another day, like tomorrow evening.

u have to copy and paste it mate into ur browser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    u have to copy and paste it mate into ur browser
    Ahh, i c.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Feudal at 9mins? That's pretty quick... How many villagers do you have when you up?

When I used to play it religiously, I used to hit feudal in 11 to 11.5 mins with 25 vills, if I remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    gah, i would miss this game which i actually have and works on my pc wouldnt i!
    i would have played if i had seen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shift3)
    Feudal at 9mins? That's pretty quick... How many villagers do you have when you up?

When I used to play it religiously, I used to hit feudal in 11 to 11.5 mins with 25 vills, if I remember correctly.
    20 vills to reach Feudal in 9:40 mins. With Mongols it's easiest due to the brilliant hunting bonus

ReputationRep:
    i so gotta buy that game again lol *withdrawel symptoms*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    i so gotta buy that game again lol *withdrawel symptoms*
    Yes, you do. There is simply no excuse for this.

ReputationRep:
    Very good game, never played it online though.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.