Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Graph help

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph.png
Views: 21
Size:  18.4 KB

Hi guys,

Is there something missing from this graph? I think that is the case but cant find the problem with it.

Thank you for your help,

Cyclosporin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclosporin)
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph.png
Views: 21
Size:  18.4 KB

Hi guys,

Is there something missing from this graph? I think that is the case but cant find the problem with it.

Thank you for your help,

Cyclosporin
    A line joining point-to-point as well as error bars to show the range of results you get, which would allow you to assess how reliable they are - though you only use error bars if you've taken repeats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    A line joining point-to-point as well as error bars to show the range of results you get, which would allow you to assess how reliable they are - though you only use error bars if you've taken repeats
    Better now?
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph v2.png
Views: 18
Size:  29.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    Better now?
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph v2.png
Views: 18
Size:  29.1 KB
    Better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Better
    How I hate graph drawing! give me the krebs cycle any day or advanced anatomy, anything but this!

sorry for the rant.

ReputationRep:
    How I hate graph drawing! give me the krebs cycle any day or advanced anatomy, anything but this!

sorry for the rant.
    Yeah, biology is a mixed bag

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.