Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph.png
Views: 23
Size:  18.4 KB

Hi guys,

Is there something missing from this graph? I think that is the case but cant find the problem with it.

Thank you for your help,

Cyclosporin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclosporin)
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph.png
Views: 23
Size:  18.4 KB

Hi guys,

Is there something missing from this graph? I think that is the case but cant find the problem with it.

Thank you for your help,

Cyclosporin
    A line joining point-to-point as well as error bars to show the range of results you get, which would allow you to assess how reliable they are - though you only use error bars if you've taken repeats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    A line joining point-to-point as well as error bars to show the range of results you get, which would allow you to assess how reliable they are - though you only use error bars if you've taken repeats
    Better now?
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph v2.png
Views: 21
Size:  29.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    Better now?
    Name:  Photosynthesis graph v2.png
Views: 21
Size:  29.1 KB
    Better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GradeA*UnderA)
    Better
    How I hate graph drawing! give me the krebs cycle any day or advanced anatomy, anything but this!

sorry for the rant.

ReputationRep:
    How I hate graph drawing! give me the krebs cycle any day or advanced anatomy, anything but this!

sorry for the rant.
    Yeah, biology is a mixed bag

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.