Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of making those sweet trees, possibly as gifts, or to sell etc.
    Does anyone know where i might be able to buy the DIY kits from with all the bits in to make them (apart from the sweets obviously).
    Home bargains used to do them up until a few weeks ago but they stopped doing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Does anyone know where i might be able to buy the DIY kits from with all the bits in to make them (apart from the sweets obviously).
    Home bargains used to do them up until a few weeks ago but they stopped doing them.
    wat you can grow sweets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    wat you can grow sweets?
    Look at this link to see what i mean
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sw...QsAQIhAE&dpr=1

ReputationRep:
    Look at this link to see what i mean
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sw...QsAQIhAE&dpr=1
    oh, so you do't actually grow sweets... a little disappointing but i'll eat it if you make one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    oh, so you do't actually grow sweets... a little disappointing but i'll eat it if you make one
    Put it this way, id love it if you could actually grow sweets

ReputationRep:
    Put it this way, id love it if you could actually grow sweets
    me 2, unlimited pure galaxy chocolate bars, i'd love to grow one of those huge cadbury chocolate bars too

ReputationRep:
    eBay
    Amazon
    I've received one of those before! but i've never seen them in shops! My friend said she saw a stall in Camden market selling DIY sweet kits, but it was a few months back
    omnom
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I made a candy bouquet, but I didn't use a kit. I just got all the bits I needed from craft shops/pound shop/wilkos etc. I don't see why you would need a kit because it's just going to be an expensive way of getting bits.

ReputationRep:
    One of my daughters makes them. She gets all her stuff from EBay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    One of my daughters makes them. She gets all her stuff from EBay.
    Thanks, ill look into it.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.