losing weight make you look younger?? Watch

Miser101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm 20 and on the chubbier side I feel it makes me look old, I come off as more mature and in new jobs and when I started Uni people thought I was like 24/25 years old

So would losing weight make me look a lot younger? I guess it doesn't help I have facial hair because clean shaven makes me look a lot chubbier
will'o'wisp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Miser101)
I'm 20 and on the chubbier side I feel it makes me look old, I come off as more mature and in new jobs and when I started Uni people thought I was like 24/25 years old

So would losing weight make me look a lot younger? I guess it doesn't help I have facial hair because clean shaven makes me look a lot chubbier
Lose weight because you want to look better and be healthy. Sure looks matter but still, better keep yourself healthy than a fat mofo like me who barely moves at all
Miser101
Rep:
?
(Original post by will'o'wisp)
Lose weight because you want to look better and be healthy. Sure looks matter but still, better keep yourself healthy than a fat mofo like me who barely moves at all
Sure man, you can lose weight a lot faster of your on the larger side
will'o'wisp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sure man, you can lose weight a lot faster of your on the larger side
True but the motivation and willpower you need to start is horrendous and it's difficult af, simply because you feel no change
Miser101
Rep:
?
(Original post by will'o'wisp)
True but the motivation and willpower you need to start is horrendous and it's difficult af, simply because you feel no change
This may sound a bit pretentious and shallow but I think of girls and whether they would like to go out with a fat arse or not that usually motivates me and good music aswell

I can understand your no difference feeling thats usually down to the fact your diet isn't good enough even though you are doing the right thing in the gym this is my plan

7:30am Gym (strength and cardio)
Post gym have Eggs and Oatmeal

Lunch Apple and protein shake

Dinner Fish/ or another lean protein with green leafy vegetables and bit of the good old baked beans

Get the app myfitnesspal its really really good
will'o'wisp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This may sound a bit pretentious and shallow but I think of girls and whether they would like to go out with a fat arse or not that usually motivates me and good music aswell

I can understand your no difference feeling thats usually down to the fact your diet isn't good enough even though you are doing the right thing in the gym this is my plan

7:30am Gym (strength and cardio)
Post gym have Eggs and Oatmeal

Lunch Apple and protein shake

Dinner Fish/ or another lean protein with green leafy vegetables and bit of the good old baked beans

Get the app myfitnesspal its really really good
Lord i mean if i properly wanted to go and start losing some weight i'd starting losing it quick, really right not i'm just too lazy to lose it that's all :/ still restricting portion sizes is helping a little
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%