Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

losing weight make you look younger?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 and on the chubbier side I feel it makes me look old, I come off as more mature and in new jobs and when I started Uni people thought I was like 24/25 years old

So would losing weight make me look a lot younger? I guess it doesn't help I have facial hair because clean shaven makes me look a lot chubbier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miser101)
    I'm 20 and on the chubbier side I feel it makes me look old, I come off as more mature and in new jobs and when I started Uni people thought I was like 24/25 years old

So would losing weight make me look a lot younger? I guess it doesn't help I have facial hair because clean shaven makes me look a lot chubbier
    Lose weight because you want to look better and be healthy. Sure looks matter but still, better keep yourself healthy than a fat mofo like me who barely moves at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    Lose weight because you want to look better and be healthy. Sure looks matter but still, better keep yourself healthy than a fat mofo like me who barely moves at all
    Sure man, you can lose weight a lot faster of your on the larger side

ReputationRep:
    Sure man, you can lose weight a lot faster of your on the larger side
    True but the motivation and willpower you need to start is horrendous and it's difficult af, simply because you feel no change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    True but the motivation and willpower you need to start is horrendous and it's difficult af, simply because you feel no change
    This may sound a bit pretentious and shallow but I think of girls and whether they would like to go out with a fat arse or not that usually motivates me and good music aswell

I can understand your no difference feeling thats usually down to the fact your diet isn't good enough even though you are doing the right thing in the gym this is my plan

7:30am Gym (strength and cardio)
    Post gym have Eggs and Oatmeal

Lunch Apple and protein shake

Dinner Fish/ or another lean protein with green leafy vegetables and bit of the good old baked beans

Get the app myfitnesspal its really really good

ReputationRep:
    This may sound a bit pretentious and shallow but I think of girls and whether they would like to go out with a fat arse or not that usually motivates me and good music aswell

I can understand your no difference feeling thats usually down to the fact your diet isn't good enough even though you are doing the right thing in the gym this is my plan

7:30am Gym (strength and cardio)
    Post gym have Eggs and Oatmeal

Lunch Apple and protein shake

Dinner Fish/ or another lean protein with green leafy vegetables and bit of the good old baked beans

Get the app myfitnesspal its really really good
    Lord i mean if i properly wanted to go and start losing some weight i'd starting losing it quick, really right not i'm just too lazy to lose it that's all :/ still restricting portion sizes is helping a little

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.