Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey can anyone help please ... i've been allocated;

Devonshire Halls
    The Orchards

is this catered or self catered? and is it also across the road from the main building?? aaaaand why isnt there a block involved??

i dont think i should be this confused about it ... if anyone could help that would be ace! xx

ReputationRep:
    its a self catered part of dev, just on the outside of the main part. Its still nice tho!

ReputationRep:
    The Orchards is lovely, don't worry about it. Yes it's self-catered but the kitchens are the nicest in Dev. The rooms are quite small though and aren't en-suite.
    It's on the other side of a stone wall which you need a code to get through from Dev side or you can access it up North Hill Road which is one road down from Cumberland Road where Dev is.
    Hope you enjoy it there!

ReputationRep:
    aww brilliant!! thanks for the help x

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.