Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just seen online that I've been assigned JBP Block C 066F. Yay, so glad I got into JBP Anyone else in block C, my flat or anything like that? What's block C like?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Heyy.
    I just found out how to track your accomodation online & woo, I got in to JBP!
    Though i'm in Block D.
    Still excitedd.

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    i got jbp block c!
    im in 083F

ReputationRep:
    ahh yay more people! sooo glad I got in, was convinced I was going to end up somewhere rubbish! can't wait now! x x

ReputationRep:
    Mines just been confirmed aswell Block D 091C

ReputationRep:
    i just went on track n found out im in JBP! yay!

Block C 067A

ReputationRep:
    im jbp too! block D 101e

ReputationRep:
    just a quick question and it probably sounds stupid but when are people movin in and r they stayin there from when they move in or r they goin home n comin bk?if ya get my drift lol

ReputationRep:
    Block D 090c!! is the 090 the flat no and C the room no?? I'm moving in on sat 15th- so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    will see you then! lol im realli excited! i think i mite have too much stuff tho lol

ReputationRep:
    I know, bit worried about storage space and... WARDROBE issues. i feel like i have so much to do before then! really really glad i got into my chosen accommodation. see you there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliclare)
    Hey, just seen online that I've been assigned JBP Block C 066F. Yay, so glad I got into JBP Anyone else in block C, my flat or anything like that? What's block C like?
    x
    hey im in block c 065F so i guess were in nxt door flats!! im soo excited! when is everyone moving in..i was thinking the 15th would be best??

ReputationRep:
    just got back from leeds festival
    to find i'll be living in jbp
    so excited

ReputationRep:
    For all future James Baillie residents, try the official Leeds Uni facebook group for the site to ask all your questions and find out exactly what's going to be happening in your halls:

James Baillie 07/08
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2405914334

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone believe were actually going to be there in 10 DAYS???? :eek: I cant!!

ReputationRep:
    so excited now its all coming round too quickly! im in Block C room 079A. does anyone know what the 0 beforemy room number is all about? x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Rosie M~)
    so excited now its all coming round too quickly! im in Block C room 079A. does anyone know what the 0 beforemy room number is all about? x x x
    apparently the 0 is just there because the numbers go up into the 100s so having 2 digits makes it easier? not sure though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliclare)
    apparently the 0 is just there because the numbers go up into the 100s so having 2 digits makes it easier? not sure though lol
    Yup, absolutely right. Because there are more than 100 flats (bearing in mind that the studios count as a flat number each) it's easier for the computer to understand 007 rather than just 7. errr, I think.

ReputationRep:
    oh rite cheers, feel slighlty stupid now haha. x x x

ReputationRep:
    4 days...

sorry ill stop the countdown now

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.