Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

2017 British Politics and Legislative Studies HULL

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering when I can expect to hear a response as to whether I am being taken to interview or rejected? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Moved to Uni of Hull forum

ReputationRep:
    I havnt heard back at all either (not even to say theyve received my application). I sent in my application a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    Oh aha i sent in on 11/10/2016 what AS grades did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeclanThatcher)
    Oh aha i sent in on 11/10/2016 what AS grades did you get?
    I got ABC at as. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruh.y)
    I got ABC at as. What about you?
    Nice, I got AAAB

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the admissions office, and they said that the admissions systems are being updated and they aren't going to be sending out offers until it's complete. They did say that it should be dealt with in the coming days, though.

ReputationRep:
    hey have you guys received invitations to an interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I have my interview on Friday, have any of you heard back/ do you have any tips? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have my interview on Friday as well! I'm not sure on any tips. Do you know what you are going to wear?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have my interview on Friday as well! I'm not sure on any tips. Do you know what you are going to wear?
    I'm wearing a suit, are you going to the lunch after? Also, what time is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    So am I. It's at 1.45. When's yours? I didn't know there was a lunch. When and where is it?

ReputationRep:
    Also, what did you put in your personal statement?

ReputationRep:
    So am I. It's at 1.45. When's yours? I didn't know there was a lunch. When and where is it?
    Have you heard from them yet? I got a letter today saying that I passed the interview and will be receiving an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got that letter as well. But I don't know what offer they're gonna give me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got that letter as well. But I don't know what offer they're gonna give me
    The typical offer is 128 UCAS points which is equivalent to ABB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmcass)
    The typical offer is 128 UCAS points which is equivalent to ABB.
    That's true, but on my letter it says, "It is very important that you check carefully the offer as it might not necessarily match our publicised standard tariff."

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 4, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.