The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lord Huntroyde
WAIT!

Tim Yeo gets only 12!

He is the smallest Tory wanker!

Ah, but the smallest Tory Wanker is a wanker of leviathan standards in the lay populace...
Reply 21
Mr White
No, no. All that strain on the wrist area would only inhibit the dexterity of one's digits...

but you're suggesting that proficiency would introduce said strain. unless teresa is particularly inept (which, according to tabloid press, she most certainly is not), then where there would be strain, there is now strength.

our teresa knows all of the right moves to increase her dexterity - something other politicians can only aspire to.
Reply 22
What's funny about Huntingdon's disease? :confused:
Reply 23
Acaila
What's funny about Huntingdon's disease? :confused:

The very top of the page! :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Lord Huntroyde
Hahahahahahahaha!

Read the first sentence at the top of this page! :biggrin:

Haha

haaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr
Reply 25
Surprisingly, Nick Griffin - Wanker only gets 250
I love Boris, alas, I could never vote Conservative.
Reply 27
George Bush Wanker 8960, :confused:
Reply 28
Ditto
But Boris still rules! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Try the Bars*ard quotient, George Bush nets 137,000!!!!!
Reply 30
Daveo
George Bush Wanker 8960, :confused:

i take it you're going back next year :biggrin:
Reply 31
timeofyourlife
i take it you're going back next year :biggrin:

Aye, and your goodself?
Reply 32
Dajo123
Try the Bars*ard quotient, George Bush nets 137,000!!!!!

It's because he's Texan :wink:

(JK!)
Reply 33
Daveo
Aye, and your goodself?

yep, glad to see the back of les examens. i lost my hospital ID badge for next year though, and today had to endure some snotty SHO telling me to be more careful in future.

another year towards wearing stethoscopes without white coats.. :smile:
Reply 34
Google's not entirely reliable. Although the top search result for miserable failure is brilliant. :biggrin:
Maybe it was Boris calling people wankers, rather than the other way around? I would think Boris is the most loved person in the country, for he is absolutely wonderful in every way. Even if he is Conservative. Tis a reason to go live in Henley, almost.

Howard doesn't surprise me though, I would think there would be more if anything.
Reply 36
innercitylife
Maybe it was Boris calling people wankers, rather than the other way around? I would think Boris is the most loved person in the country, for he is absolutely wonderful in every way. Even if he is Conservative. Tis a reason to go live in Henley, almost.

Howard doesn't surprise me though, I would think there would be more if anything.

Hmm. It is likely Boris has a high wanker quotient because he is better known than most other politicians. Therefore, there are likely to be more websites about him. The same with high-up party figures. There needs to be a scale, incorporating their base popularity, which to guage a wanker quotient fairly.

How about:

Regular googling result / wanker result = Wanker quotient

e.g. Tony Blair

Regular googling result / wanker result = wanker quotient
2,880,000 / 2970 = 969.69

A wanker quotient of nearly 1000, we can see.

Let's try Mr Howard:

5,940,000 / 3,920 = 1515.3

Clearly, Michael Howard is the bigger wanker.
Reply 37
Ah, the prodigal son returns. Hello Mr White.
Reply 38
Bhaal85
Ah, the prodigal son returns. Hello Mr White.

Hello, you old-testament fiend, you. How's life on the dark side?
Reply 39
Mr White
Hmm. It is likely Boris has a high wanker quotient because he is better known than most other politicians. Therefore, there are likely to be more websites about him. The same with high-up party figures. There needs to be a scale, incorporating their base popularity, which to guage a wanker quotient fairly.

How about:

Regular googling result / wanker result = Wanker quotient

e.g. Tony Blair

Regular googling result / wanker result = wanker quotient
2,880,000 / 2970 = 969.69

A wanker quotient of nearly 1000, we can see.

Let's try Mr Howard:

5,940,000 / 3,920 = 1515.3

Clearly, Michael Howard is the bigger wanker.

Very good idea. Nobel prize for something I think is deserved for figuring that equation out :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending