Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Do I mention this in my personal Statement?

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in my first year at uni and I have decided that after this first year I want to drop out and go do nursing. This involves me changing universities as well! So I will be applying for nursing along with finishing my first year just because I want to finish it at least! Do I mention in my personal statement that I am still doing this other course at the moment ? or do I mention this whole situation in my ps at all? All Help Welcome! Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole123455)
    I am currently in my first year at uni and I have decided that after this first year I want to drop out and go do nursing. This involves me changing universities as well! So I will be applying for nursing along with finishing my first year just because I want to finish it at least! Do I mention in my personal statement that I am still doing this other course at the moment ? or do I mention this whole situation in my ps at all? All Help Welcome! Thanks in advance
    I don't think you have to mention it, especially if it has no relation to what you're planning to do, unless you just plan on talking about some of the skills from doing a degree

They'll know you're already at uni from your UCAS

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.