Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Postgraduate transition, Science to Business with international study

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

So, I graduated a year ago from Newcastle Uni with a BSc in Marine Biology. Since graduating I worked as a marine environmental consultant for a year with a company based in renewable energy. Recently I've been looking to apply for a more business orientated masters programme in either Germany or the Netherlands; so far Utrecht Uni seems to be the best bet with MSc Science and Business Management (beginning Sept 2017). Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of the course? Also if anyone knows of any similar options or if you think this is a viable move to make with my degree and experience please let me know because I've hit a bit of a brick wall!

Cheers,
    Chris

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.