Andreas Pereira
    Cameron Borthwick Jackson
    Ross Barkley (does he still count?)
    Tammy Abraham
    Jordan Pickford
    Loftus Cheek
    Jack Grealish

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who spends a majority of their time from ages 15-21 in an English academy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Jack Grealish
    How much have you seen of him this season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Andreas Pereira
    Tammy Abraham
    Jordan Pickford
    Loftus Cheek
    Jack Grealish
    Nah, he's a goner.

I would include Mario Gotze into the list, I think he is pretty much doomed to mediocrity. But since he scored a WC winning goal I don't think it matters anymore as he has made history. WC winning goal for the first WC win after the German reunification, pretty huge and symbolic to be honest. He will be etched in greatness in Germany forever no matter how bad his career turns out. He's no Deisler.

ReputationRep:
    Mario Gotze

ReputationRep:
    Luke Shaw
    Aymeric Laporte

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone even heard the name Odegaard since he signed for real Madrid for a ridiculous wage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samii123)
    Has anyone even heard the name Odegaard since he signed for real Madrid for a ridiculous wage?
    Is he meant to be starting for the CL winners at age 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Andreas Pereira
    Tammy Abraham
    Jordan Pickford
    Loftus Cheek
    Jack Grealish
    Abraham is clearly going to another team next season as diego Costa is first choice and batshuayi is good backup, loftus cheek aint making it though. tammy Abraham is clearly going to go the lukaku route.

Barkley I made a thread on back in 2014 about how overhyped he is.

Going to say iwobi, I think he'll turn out like Chamberlain and Walcott.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    tammy Abraham is clearly going to go the lukaku route
    Would say more the Patrick Bamford route to be honest. Both scoring for fun in the lower leagues, both getting an England u21 call up... their career paths have been very similiar so far. Or to a lesser extent James Wilson at Manchester United - I would put him in this category but I don't think anyone hypes him up anymore and in the kids defence he's just had a very serious knee injury.

Does Adnan Januzaj still count? He's not doing much for Sunderland and their fans all hate him for his lazy attitude, which is pretty much the same thing Tuchel and Van Gaal said about him last season. He's certainly never playing for us again.

ReputationRep:
    John Stones

ReputationRep:
    Pogba

ReputationRep:
    I think Barkley will just peak late. He is the most gifted English midfielder.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.