Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    how about this
    cute, but if im gonan have a pic up, it wud be of me... and SOME people dont like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I've got loads of nicer avatars on my pc, just nothing really small enough.
    make them smaller??

anyway, i like your avatar. i got used to it now! i know its you, you little elf thing..

ReputationRep:
    I just do a google search for buddy icons (aol buddy icons are the same size as avatars)...although I get bored really quickly, I've been changing mine everyday recently!

ReputationRep:
    I always use me as my avatars. And like someone said earlier it helps people to know what you look like. If only that option was included in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    Rite then. I now want a new avatar . oooh! I want one of those moving ones. Can someone find me a good one please :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Rite then. I now want a new avatar . oooh! I want one of those moving ones. Can someone find me a good one please :cool:
    whats wrong with the one you got??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    whats wrong with the one you got??
    Well this dude called Fly By got it for me, however, I'm not a fan of Kens so I want a really good moving avatar :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well this dude called Fly By got it for me, however, I'm not a fan of Kens so I want a really good moving avatar :cool:
    lol :P
    fine!!

ReputationRep:
    what do you lot think of the little cherub?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    what do you lot think of the little cherub?
    I prefer Robert Nesta, but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    lol :P
    fine!!

Great. So are you gonna find me one . Just to let you know, I don't like Fish or Monkeys

ReputationRep:
    Great. So are you gonna find me one . Just to let you know, I don't like Fish or Monkeys
    i'm out of ideas then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i'm out of ideas then :confused:
    Wheres Fly By when you need him

ReputationRep:
    make them smaller??

anyway, i like your avatar. i got used to it now! i know its you, you little elf thing..

Hehe they're pretty much all of elves though
    I'm elf-obsessed
    I've got a really good one a friend made for me. It's an old avatar of an elf, given cool sunglasses, with a funky new background, and Acaila written down the side. I'll try and put it up when I get back to my own pc.

And who_me, changing it from the worm does not make Acaila a happy bunny :mad:

ReputationRep:
    did u try the website mentioned in the begining of this thread?...
    Also, simply write 'animating avatar' in yahoo or google and they'll give u a whole bunch a stuff!..

(or if u tell me what kind u exactly want, I might be able to find u one..)

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.