Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do women like men with body hair?

ReputationRep:
    I have some chest hair which goes from the below my belly button to about 3 inches above my nipples. Most of it is near the centre of my abs, basically a 'snail trail'. I have none on my back but some light hair on my arms and legs. Some women say they like men with body hair, some say they don't. Could you guys discuss this please?

ReputationRep:
    I've had girls tell me that it was attractive and I've had girls telling me that it was disgusting
    sadly for me, when I met the girl who found it disgusting I had it, whereas when I met the girl who thought it was attracted, I had already started shaving it off.
    I'm not really that hairy though - some of my friends are yetis.

ReputationRep:
    a woman will, a girl won't. There is your difference fella

ReputationRep:
    How about you find someone who isn't that shallow and cares about you, not your body hair!

ReputationRep:
    I'm positive I know who this is.

And, no, decent people will not care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbyyyyy)
    I have some chest hair which goes from the below my belly button to about 3 inches above my nipples. Most of it is near the centre of my abs, basically a 'snail trail'. I have none on my back but some light hair on my arms and legs. Some women say they like men with body hair, some say they don't. Could you guys discuss this please?

honestly you shouldn't care about what others think. you should do what you are comfortable with. there are going to be half the girls who loves a man with hair and then the other half who hate it. as you can see everybody has different opinion but you should do what is right for you. if there is a girl who thinks body hair is disgustion you know she isn't worth yor time. how would girls like it if you or men say something in her body is disgusting? she is obv going to get really emotional and upset. also there are nearly all guys with hair on their body so what is the big deal??

ReputationRep:
    I doubt many would care that much. I've not really had any issues about it. If it bugs you, shave/wax it off.

Even if girls say they hate body hair on guys, they'll still stick with you if they actually like you.

ReputationRep:
    It really shouldn't matter, if a girl likes you then the be all end all shouldn't be body hair.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks guys, I was just wondering because I have quite a bit of body hair lol

ReputationRep:
    I actually find guys who have snail trails and hair below the stomach fairly attractive

ReputationRep:
    I love a hairy man.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.