Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Billionaire Soros linked to anti-Trump protests - WikiLeaks Watch

ReputationRep:

Billionaire George Soros has many financed NGO's throughout the world, some were even linked to revolutions like the orange revolution in Ukraine.

People should learn from history about revolutions and the people financing them because they aren't really for the people's interests. I just find it hard to believe this man (look how he acquired his wealth) is doing anything other than using the useful idiots to further his agenda.

ReputationRep:
    Also associated with BLM rioters. Democratic Party also implicated in organising bus loads of violent protesters

The crypto-fascist Crony Capitalist elites that run the show are rattled. Quelle Surprise! :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    And the 'useful idiots' are trying to use his money and resources to forward their agenda, I fail to see a problem here.

If I were fantastically, obnoxiously wealthy, I too would lend support and resources to political movements I believed in or that benefited growing my wealth/influence. Wouldn't you, don't the rich from all across the political spectrum do this very thing ?

To be quite honest I wouldn't mind being supreme overlord of the planet one day, we all have dreams.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.