Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Opinion on jumper?

I bought this hoodie and it says "Dead on Duty Zombie Killer" then a picture of Rick Grimes off the Walking Dead in the same position as the COD Black Ops Disc Cover guy. I am a girl and love both Call of Duty and The Walking Dead and I want to wear the jumper to college but I am self conscious that people are going to judge and laugh because of how boyish it is. What would you think if you saw a girl in this hoodie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I bought this hoodie and it says "Dead on Duty Zombie Killer" then a picture of Rick Grimes off the Walking Dead in the same position as the COD Black Ops Disc Cover guy. I am a girl and love both Call of Duty and The Walking Dead and I want to wear the jumper to college but I am self conscious that people are going to judge and laugh because of how boyish it is. What would you think if you saw a girl in this hoodie?
    At uni guys and girls in the gamer society wear the society jumper with a picture of a space bug on it, when a girl wears it I think it's pretty cool I know that some teens can be quite judgemental of it but that's not justified, so I'd say wear what you want if people laugh then okay, you wore it for a day and shouldn't wear it again (sadly :sad:) but you never know.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it A good few girls in my college department (including myself) wear mens clothes, baggy t-shirts with game/film/tv graphics on them and that kind of thing. I would imagine it'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    As long as you like it that's all that matters really. I normally see quite a few people at uni with tv show/gaming/band merch on and no one bats an eye. Honestly in the best way possible no one cares as much as you think

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.