Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Opinion on jumper? Watch

Announcements

I bought this hoodie and it says "Dead on Duty Zombie Killer" then a picture of Rick Grimes off the Walking Dead in the same position as the COD Black Ops Disc Cover guy. I am a girl and love both Call of Duty and The Walking Dead and I want to wear the jumper to college but I am self conscious that people are going to judge and laugh because of how boyish it is. What would you think if you saw a girl in this hoodie?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I bought this hoodie and it says "Dead on Duty Zombie Killer" then a picture of Rick Grimes off the Walking Dead in the same position as the COD Black Ops Disc Cover guy. I am a girl and love both Call of Duty and The Walking Dead and I want to wear the jumper to college but I am self conscious that people are going to judge and laugh because of how boyish it is. What would you think if you saw a girl in this hoodie?
    At uni guys and girls in the gamer society wear the society jumper with a picture of a space bug on it, when a girl wears it I think it's pretty cool I know that some teens can be quite judgemental of it but that's not justified, so I'd say wear what you want if people laugh then okay, you wore it for a day and shouldn't wear it again (sadly :sad:) but you never know.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Go for it A good few girls in my college department (including myself) wear mens clothes, baggy t-shirts with game/film/tv graphics on them and that kind of thing. I would imagine it'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    As long as you like it that's all that matters really. I normally see quite a few people at uni with tv show/gaming/band merch on and no one bats an eye. Honestly in the best way possible no one cares as much as you think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.