Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

World Kindness Day! Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Today is World Kindness Day! Hugs to everyone :hugs:

Have you got an example of a time you went out of your way to be kind to someone else, or a time someone else did it for you?

:heart:

ReputationRep:
    Woop!

I have a few examples of being kind to others when i didnt have to be.

Others seem to repay me by slamming doors in my face and bullying me.
    So i dont do anything for people irl anymore where i live.

ReputationRep:
    Bash the fash then we can talk about kindness.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Aww what a wonderful day!
    :grouphugs: And I hope you all have a magnificent evening because everyone deserves kindness in their life!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    To me the kindest thing someone can do for me is to be there for me and accept me when I'm in ill health or just having a bad day and thankfully, I have a few people there for me both in real life and online and I can only hope they feel I am there for them too, should they ever need someone to turn to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Today is World Kindness Day! Hugs to everyone :hugs:

Have you got an example of a time you went out of your way to be kind to someone else, or a time someone else did it for you?

:heart:
    funny bc i do stuff like this for ppl and no-one notices it but when i do something slightly out of line such as refusing to wash the dishes at the boarding house when i'm asked because i'm not obliged to do it, then ppl notice and call me out for it, such is life
    idc about then and they dc about me

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.