The Student Room Group

Had my first kiss with a 30 year old...

I'm 16 years old.
Around 6 months ago my mother was catching up with a long-lost friend and then they made a habit of meeting each other round my mother and I'd house every Saturday morning.
About 6-7 weeks ago, my mum held a party for her 40th and my mum's friend brought her son (30) with her.
He was talking to all of his friends, but I was then introduced to him by his mother and talking about school - he went to Eton!

And then basically, one day after that I was giving him a proper tour of our house and garden (it's quite big) and then we decided to run away from my gardener and hide in the garden. And then I kind of looked at him and we kissed....

DO I TELL MY MUM???!!!
Do we want Etonians running the country?
Are you both five? Why did you run away from your gardener? :lolwut:
Don't tell her if it was just a kiss and nothing more. This sounds very weird.
16 is the age of consent so it's fine.
Original post by Biryani007

:rofl:

Haha! I don't really know, I guess we just decided to run away from him because he's really scary and creepy and we thought it was funny!

:rofl: made my day lmao
I've contacted the UK child rape authority regarding this... don't worry, you'll be in safe hands soon, ****ing jimmy saville is going downnnn!!!!
Original post by georgiapullmanxx
Haha! I don't really know, I guess we just decided to run away from him because he's really scary and creepy and we thought it was funny!

'we' as in you and a THIRTY year old MAN found a gardener scary?? Unless he was coming at you with his garden shears :lolwut:...
Lucky 30 year old!
'we' as in you and a THIRTY year old MAN found a gardener scary?? Unless he was coming at you with his garden shears :lolwut:...

Knowing him he probably would!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending