Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys: do you care about a girls teeth/looks overall over personality? Watch

I'm 16. I hate my teeth. The front two stick out making the other two next to it seem hidden. Overall, my teeth aren't yellow, they're quite white and none of them are decaying or have any problems they're quite healthy. I can't afford braces right now of course as I'm still a teen but once I get a job I'm definitely going to look into it. But for now, does anyone have any tips how to be confident with my teeth. I hate them so much, when I'm with people I try to stop myself smiling or laughing or when I do I cover my mouth. I'm so insecure about it. In addition I don't think I'm that attractive ON the outside. People tell me all the time I'm pretty but I know they don't mean it. I really hate the way I look and my appearance it makes me think that no guy will ever love me. Guys seem to always go for the pretty girls. I think I have a great persoanlity, so ive been told. People say I'm really funny, loving and fun to be around. I have so many dreams and ambitions and I'm the biggest wanderluster! I love helping and caring for people. But even though I have a great personality I feel like my looks will just turn off a guy in the future. I always dream of meeting a guy and falling in love and living a great life but recently I feel like I'll end up lonely. Do guys really care about looks over personality?

ReputationRep:
    Well most guys look for girls with looks and personality
    Soo

ReputationRep:
    Teeth > personality. You can change your personality without £. It's pretty expensive to get your teeth fixed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2016
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.