Guys: do you care about a girls teeth/looks overall over personality? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm 16. I hate my teeth. The front two stick out making the other two next to it seem hidden. Overall, my teeth aren't yellow, they're quite white and none of them are decaying or have any problems they're quite healthy. I can't afford braces right now of course as I'm still a teen but once I get a job I'm definitely going to look into it. But for now, does anyone have any tips how to be confident with my teeth. I hate them so much, when I'm with people I try to stop myself smiling or laughing or when I do I cover my mouth. I'm so insecure about it. In addition I don't think I'm that attractive ON the outside. People tell me all the time I'm pretty but I know they don't mean it. I really hate the way I look and my appearance it makes me think that no guy will ever love me. Guys seem to always go for the pretty girls. I think I have a great persoanlity, so ive been told. People say I'm really funny, loving and fun to be around. I have so many dreams and ambitions and I'm the biggest wanderluster! I love helping and caring for people. But even though I have a great personality I feel like my looks will just turn off a guy in the future. I always dream of meeting a guy and falling in love and living a great life but recently I feel like I'll end up lonely. Do guys really care about looks over personality?
Man_Like_$
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well most guys look for girls with looks and personality
Soo
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Teeth > personality. You can change your personality without £. It's pretty expensive to get your teeth fixed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise