Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Please what should I do?!!! Watch

Okay so I had an agrment with this gril and said something I shouldn't have. Note I have annoyed her serverl times in the past and she has forgiven me but this time I went to far. Anyway I aplogised alot, she never said she forgave me but it sounded like it. She said she wants to speak to me again but doesn't know how to at the moment, this was more than a month ago.

We used to work together in her local shop....

So I havn't seen or spoke to her in about 3 weeks, the last time was when she came in to have a quick shop. When she came to the till she did not hay hello or goodbye and never looked at me. When I noticed she wasn't even looking at me I felt so bad like I hurt...

Anyway she came in again today and did the same thing didn't aknowledge me. I did not serve her but I was on the next till. And before we argued she would talk over the till to me and then wait and have a conversation after I finished servering. So after she was done at the till today she literly ran shouting with a big smile on her face to someone that we worked with together (there was only 3 of us working). I felt so bad again like I almost cried lmao, It was like she was so happy to see someone else she worked with but blanks me now....

If you understood that thanks XD

I want to text her asking her if she okay and whats she up to now. I don't want to be blanked every time she comes in becuase it makes me feel like ****.

*side note* The person she ran speaking to nows about are agument and said that I was in a grumpy mood after she came in.... -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so I had an agrment with this gril and said something I shouldn't have. Note I have annoyed her serverl times in the past and she has forgiven me but this time I went to far. Anyway I aplogised alot, she never said she forgave me but it sounded like it. She said she wants to speak to me again but doesn't know how to at the moment, this was more than a month ago.

We used to work together in her local shop....

So I havn't seen or spoke to her in about 3 weeks, the last time was when she came in to have a quick shop. When she came to the till she did not hay hello or goodbye and never looked at me. When I noticed she wasn't even looking at me I felt so bad like I hurt...

Anyway she came in again today and did the same thing didn't aknowledge me. I did not serve her but I was on the next till. And before we argued she would talk over the till to me and then wait and have a conversation after I finished servering. So after she was done at the till today she literly ran shouting with a big smile on her face to someone that we worked with together (there was only 3 of us working). I felt so bad again like I almost cried lmao, It was like she was so happy to see someone else she worked with but blanks me now....

If you understood that thanks XD

I want to text her asking her if she okay and whats she up to now. I don't want to be blanked every time she comes in becuase it makes me feel like ****.

*side note* The person she ran speaking to nows about are agument and said that I was in a grumpy mood after she came in.... -_-
    Tbh mate obviously I ain't aware what U said and I don't wish to be cos it ain't my business but I have been in a similar situation in that I said something that upset a female freind of mine that I really liked except I wasn't made aware that it had upset her until she started acting weird around me and after asking my other mates it turns out she had been talking about how upset she was about with them behind my back. I'm therefore gonna give U the advice to do what I did to resolve the situation. I found a convenient time where I could talk to her 1 on 1, brought it up explained to her that I hadn't realised just how upset what I had said had made her, apologized sincerely, promised that I would never have purposely said something to upset her, and in my case this was the important bit cos she's aware that I'm generally a grumpy ******* that doesn't apologize and care what people think I explained That although I don't care about what most people think of me I really do care about her opinion of me.

(Original post by ward47)
    Tbh mate obviously I ain't aware what U said and I don't wish to be cos it ain't my business but I have been in a similar situation in that I said something that upset a female freind of mine that I really liked except I wasn't made aware that it had upset her until she started acting weird around me and after asking my other mates it turns out she had been talking about how upset she was about with them behind my back. I'm therefore gonna give U the advice to do what I did to resolve the situation. I found a convenient time where I could talk to her 1 on 1, brought it up explained to her that I hadn't realised just how upset what I had said had made her, apologized sincerely, promised that I would never have purposely said something to upset her, and in my case this was the important bit cos she's aware that I'm generally a grumpy ******* that doesn't apologize and care what people think I explained That although I don't care about what most people think of me I really do care about her opinion of me.
    Sounds like a good idea however I don't see her often now as I think she is avoided me, she could just be busy but I don't know. Would a text be fine? obviously not the same but I don't want to wait weeks before I see her again. Also I would only see her at work and its not really the appropriate place to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sounds like a good idea however I don't see her often now as I think she is avoided me, she could just be busy but I don't know. Would a text be fine? obviously not the same but I don't want to wait weeks before I see her again. Also I would only see her at work and its not really the appropriate place to talk about it?
    maybe just text her to say that you feel like shes still upset about what u said and that you would like to meet up to apologize and talk about it in person. then if she agrees to meet with u then as i said apologize and politely bring up the fact shes been treating you differently and explain that youd really like things to go back to the way that they were because you miss talking to her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.