Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I am going to apply for my provisional, and I am confused as to how I would verify my identity. I do not have a passport. people have told me to countersign a photograph, but what kind of photograph? a pass port sized one? I need help urgently, thank you.


    Find which one applies to you. If you have none of these, I suggest obtaining one.
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.