Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm studying engineering BTEC level 2 now , but I wanna change it to performing arts next year for BTEC level 3.
    The reason I'm doing this is because I'm not sure if I want to study architecture or performing arts in university .
    I know that I can do architecture with engineering BTEC but I want to know if I can to it with performing arts BTEC as well or not . If yes which universities accept that ??
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.