Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room tenancy needs taking over! Asap (Liverpool)

    • Thread Starter

    Deluxe Double bed ensuite at Ablett House (Brand new accomadation) . Ive currently moved out and looking for someone to take over my tenantcy ASAP! I have already paid this years rent so it will be free till the next 2 instalements. City centre location, short walk to ALL uni's/ libarys and town. Please please contact me for any other details or The student Housing company - Ablett House (Liverpool) if you are interested.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.