Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who has been the most important person in your life?

ReputationRep:
    And why?

Is it a family member, a friend or perhaps a teacher?

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    My fridge.

ReputationRep:
    My dad

ReputationRep:
    My grandpa.

Him and my gran raised me as their own while I was growing up and he's been there for me from day one of my life and I see him as my dad, my grandpa, my friend, my teacher, my money lender from time to time He has been through so much in his life, especially with his health with cancer, diabetes and numerous complications from that, heart trouble, rheumatoid arthritis and now kidney failure from losing a kidney to cancer years ago and his last remaining kidney failing, hence him being on the transplant list and daily dialysis now. Despite all his hardships, he has never once complained or has been bitter. He takes everything in his stride and I can only ever dream of being as strong willed as my papa :yep: I dread the day I lose him and I just hope he gets his transplant eventually and gets another shot at life because he deserves a break but I just cherish every minute I have with him and atm, he's doing well, considering

ReputationRep:
    My imaginary friend...
    When I was a kid...
    If this counts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My grandpa.

Him and my gran raised me as their own while I was growing up and he's been there for me from day one of my life and I see him as my dad, my grandpa, my friend, my teacher, my money lender from time to time He has been through so much in his life, especially with his health with cancer, diabetes and numerous complications from that, heart trouble, rheumatoid arthritis and now kidney failure from losing a kidney to cancer years ago and his last remaining kidney failing, hence him being on the transplant list and daily dialysis now. Despite all his hardships, he has never once complained or has been bitter. He takes everything in his stride and I can only ever dream of being as strong willed as my papa :yep: I dread the day I lose him and I just hope he gets his transplant eventually and gets another shot at life because he deserves a break but I just cherish every minute I have with him and atm, he's doing well, considering
    PRSOM

Awww that is so sweet and he sounds a great guy

ReputationRep:
    UWS

ReputationRep:
    My grandpa.

Reading got me like

ReputationRep:
    Parents, I live for my parents.

If I really had to pick one it would be my Mum.

ReputationRep:
    Me. If I wasn't in my life I wouldn't have a life, pretty important imo.

ReputationRep:
    My best friend who I lost two years ago. She made me a better person, gave me the courage to carry on in life and never give up. There's so much I'd give up to see her again but I know she isn't suffering anymore. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    And why?

Discuss.
    Voldemort :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'd say one of my teachers #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    Giant Haystacks

Jesus

ReputationRep:
    My grandpa.

My grandma raised me too and is like a mum to me, I call her mum and everything. My greatest fear in life is the day I lose her, I honestly don't know what I would do since she is the only person I can depend on is also like a dear friend.

I wish you and your grandfather the best.

ReputationRep:
    My mummy

Because not only has she been the definition of a great and very loving and warm mum but shes also made a lot of - if not too many - sacrifices for us.
    And I've never really appreciated it until I became an adult.

ReputationRep:
    Myself, and that scares me.

ReputationRep:
    I wish such person existed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    And why?

Discuss.
    Does the mirror count as a person?
    I always hear them in my head...

ReputationRep:
    Probably my dad, got me into politics, sailing + ccf. Without that, I would have never had some of my best moments in life.
    Spoiler:
    Show

(visiting No.10, parliament, tower of london (fusilier's part of it), Buckingham palace, sailing world championships, Scuba diving (due to sailing friends, freediving after that and meetings with almost 10 mps) All because of their efforts, even if I didn't really express interest at first.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.