Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Strong desire to have a facial hair/stubble

ReputationRep:
    My dad has a beard so surely I am not screwed in terms if genetics.

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

I want

ReputationRep:
    Cut some off your head and sick it on your face? :lol: #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OvergrownMoose)
    If I get some from your moose then I will have a ginger/brown beard cool af :cool: #mooosed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    If I get some from your moose then I will have a ginger/brown beard cool af :cool: #mooosed
    Moose coloured hair all the way :lol: but seriously a beard gets better with age! #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    OP are you male or female ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    it takes time bro give it a few years

ReputationRep:
    Your actually one of the lucky ones. I have a near enough full beard and it's pretty thick at age 19, problem is my hairline is starting to receed already, I know a few guys the same age who got a beard young and have also started to bald early. At least know when you are in your mid 20s you will have a beard and a full head of hair still.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

I want
    Same man I would like to grow a 5 o'clock shadow. It's just quite nice looking in my opinion. My dad can grow a beard and so can my two older brothers so hopefully I'll be able to as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    OP are you male or female ?

:holmes:
    I am a male...

ReputationRep:
    "a" facial hair? just the one?

ReputationRep:
    Omg same fam, I'm going to take testosterone injections and get a proper beard innit.
    #Conchitaisgoals :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OvergrownMoose)
    What if he/she is bald

Oh wait use pubic hair

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    Your actually one of the lucky ones. I have a near enough full beard and it's pretty thick at age 19, problem is my hairline is starting to receed already, I know a few guys the same age who got a beard young and have also started to bald early. At least know when you are in your mid 20s you will have a beard and a full head of hair still.
    It's all good. You can end up having the best bald head with a good beard too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    What if he/she is bald

Oh wait use pubic hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaa, yeh exactly! #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Same man I would like to grow a 5 o'clock shadow. It's just quite nice looking in my opinion. My dad can grow a beard and so can my two older brothers so hopefully I'll be able to as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    David beckham pulls of the best five o'clock shadow
    By the way why is it called the five o'clock shadow. Why not three or seven or even 11:23pm shadow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK_23)
    It's all good. You can end up having the best bald head with a good beard too
    I don't know man, I would still rather have a full head of hair than a full beard tbh. My grandad when full baldo when he was 22/23 so I know it is coming Might just try and grow a viking beard an plat it.

ReputationRep:

I want
    i have hair on my nipples which is extremely annoying as a male -.-'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    I don't know man, I would still rather have a full head of hair than a full beard tbh. My grandad when full baldo when he was 22/23 so I know it is coming Might just try and grow a viking beard an plat it.
    Really? Aw mate. Appreciate your beard still.
    A lot of the lads at my college you can practically see the effort they're putting into that "beard" of there's.
    You could go Viking. And at least at Christmas time you could put tinsel and lights in the beard . This'll be exciting ! If ladies could rock beards I would .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK_23)
    David beckham pulls of the best five o'clock shadow
    By the way why is it called the five o'clock shadow. Why not three or seven or even 11:23pm shadow
    I actually have no idea. Im gonna take an educated guess and say that it's called a 5 o'clock shadow because of the shadow that appears at 5 o'clock during the day. It's not the hottest part of the day and it's nearing sunset.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.